Thread: fat loss

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

fat loss

O.K. here's the thing. I'm trying to lose that last bit of fat from my abs and love handles. I have Clenbuterol ,T4 and ephedrine. Ive heard bad things about the T4 but I'm willing to give it a go. I just want to know how I should stack these safely. can anyone help?

cb25 is offline Banned
    First of all, give us some more stats...age, training experience, diet, etc...

Clen , ephedra, T4 (most use T3 instead - it's stronger) are not going to do all of the work for you. Your diet is key, otherwise, you're exposing yourself to risks for diminished returns...not worth it IMO if you're diet's not on point...

O.K. I'm 24. I've been training for four years. Mostly lifting weights, but recently been focusing more on cardio. I have really good abs but I can't see the bastards. It's just the last little bit of fat that's covering them. I did hear that T3 was better but my guy would have to order that. I'm trying to get cut in 4 weeks so I couldn't wait.

sorry, my diet is O.K. I am known for giving into temptation sometimes. I take plenty of protien and vitamins. I really don'y know what vitamins & minerals to take. I take Zinc, Glutamine, Chromium, Calcium, cod liver oil, multi vit. Should I be taking anything else?

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    sorry, my diet is O.K. I am known for giving into temptation sometimes. I take plenty of protien and vitamins. I really don'y know what vitamins & minerals to take. I take Zinc, Glutamine, Chromium, Calcium, cod liver oil, multi vit. Should I be taking anything else?
    You're never going to see your abs when your diet is "O.K." unless you are one of a very few lucky people. The large majority of us must have a flawless diet to have well defined abs.

Diet is the defining factor, drugs can only facilitate.

I just have a problem with cravings. I have lost a good amount of fat with ephedrine alone. I just want rid of the last film of fat from my abs & obliquies. I just don't know how much of what to take. I'm about to start a cycle of Tren (which I understand burns fat too)Winstrol depot and Test. I'll be taking nolvadex throughout.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    I just have a problem with cravings. I have lost a good amount of fat with ephedrine alone. I just want rid of the last film of fat from my abs & obliquies. I just don't know how much of what to take. I'm about to start a cycle of Tren(which I understand burns fat too)Winstrol depot and Test. I'll be taking nolvadex throughout.
    This is no flame intended, so don't take this the wrong way, but what the guys here are trying to tell you is that you are wasting your money if you aren't eating correctly. "You are what you eat" is one of the most accurate sayings that I have ever heard. So, here is my advice clean up your diet, and definitely give ephedra and clen a go. Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Use ephedra in the off weeks. There is an educational thread called the "Clenbuterol Handbook" It is located in the educational threads of this forum. It will help you with doses. Good luck.

P.S. read my quote and apply that to your diet, training, and cardio, it always motivates me.

o.k. thanks guys.

Thread Information