edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up juiceon is 8 weeks on deca enough to make good gains??

Hi juiceon, i have read your post in maintaining gains,

I dont really car about behing 270 pounds or so i just wanna keep what i work for.

What would be a good deca cycle that would allow me to develop my body and keep the most mucles afterwards.

I dont plan on doing heavy steroids , i am 5 feet 10 and right now 212 pounds.

thanks

Mike Guest
    Deca /Sus/EQ and optional winny - good cycle to make great gains with and keep them - or just a winny and eq you would make quality keepable muscle but not quite as much

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    That is very difficult to answer for a number of reasons. In the situation I referred to (e.g., picking up a lagging body part) there are a number of assumptions. Have you perfected your training and diet? That is of optimal importance if you are going to get something out of a deca -only cycle. What is it you are trying to build-up? If you are talking about your whole body, I would say forget trying the deca only - you will probably be disappointed. In most cases, I would say forget it. You really have to know what you are doing and be specifically focused to get something out of this cycle. Also, don't bother if you lack vascularity, because you will not notice these gains under a heavy layer of fat.

In any event, no matter what I am doing with deca, I take 400 mg per week. If you are doing everything right, it will take about 4-5 weeks to notice any difference. See where you are at 8 weeks, but I would not go over 10 total. In any case, you will probably want to research more to find out what else to take with and/or after the deca. If you think it is possible that you would go more than 10 weeks, then you might as well go on a stack or look into something else. It's a lot easier to move a pile of dirt with a wheel barrel than with a spoon. I predict that you will someday end up stacking dbol with enanthate and finishing with winny and primo.

felix is offline New Member

hola

Quote Originally Posted by juiceon
    That is very difficult to answer for a number of reasons. In the situation I referred to (e.g., picking up a lagging body part) there are a number of assumptions. Have you perfected your training and diet? That is of optimal importance if you are going to get something out of a deca -only cycle. What is it you are trying to build-up? If you are talking about your whole body, I would say forget trying the deca only - you will probably be disappointed. In most cases, I would say forget it. You really have to know what you are doing and be specifically focused to get something out of this cycle. Also, don't bother if you lack vascularity, because you will not notice these gains under a heavy layer of fat.

In any event, no matter what I am doing with deca, I take 400 mg per week. If you are doing everything right, it will take about 4-5 weeks to notice any difference. See where you are at 8 weeks, but I would not go over 10 total. In any case, you will probably want to research more to find out what else to take with and/or after the deca. If you think it is possible that you would go more than 10 weeks, then you might as well go on a stack or look into something else. It's a lot easier to move a pile of dirt with a wheel barrel than with a spoon. I predict that you will someday end up stacking dbol with enanthate and finishing with winny and primo.
    well this is going to be my 2cy 1-12 test e 500mg 1-10 deca 400mg 7-12 winny 50 ed am looking for gains 7 strength...i need to grow at my legs i can get strengh but cant harly can sizes..& can i divide the dosage on the deca & take it at the same time with the test

Thread Information