Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

test 400, dbol, deca 300 help

hey im about 6'4 and i was 153lbs before i started taking my test 400 i just took my 3rd shot of test yesterday and now i am 167 and i just started dbol as well and i am taking 4 pink tahi dbols a day and i have 100(can get more if need be) i also have deca 300 the draw back is i have 5 shots of test 400 as well as 5 shots of deca 300 how should i take this sufficiently will it be ok to continue taking the dbols and start my deca 300 after my 5th shot of test? that was my original plan but im just lookin for some advice from some experts. let me know. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    hey im about 6'4 and i was 153lbs before i started taking my test 400 i just took my 3rd shot of test yesterday and now i am 167 and i just started dbol as well and i am taking 4 pink tahi dbols a day and i have 100(can get more if need be) i also have deca 300 the draw back is i have 5 shots of test 400 as well as 5 shots of deca 300 how should i take this sufficiently will it be ok to continue taking the dbols and start my deca 300 after my 5th shot of test? that was my original plan but im just lookin for some advice from some experts. let me know. thanks
    Well Bro, not to flame, but unless I'm missin' somethin', and I hope for your sake I am, you need more of everything, you'll need more D's, but more importantly, you need more of everything else!
    The 400/300 is OK, even taking only 4 pinky's at your weight I won't argue with, but man, you need at least enough to go 8-10 weeks...in fact I would rather see you go longer on lighter doses than doin' it the way you have....Go get more, like triple, at least double...and I didn't hear you mention PCT???

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    No flame but you need a plan man. A little more research would of helped. Need more gear and your cycle is not going to get you anywhere. I dont know what else to tell you. I would stop and save what is left. JMO

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    how bout using some punctuation...i can't understand what you are trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    how bout using some punctuation...i can't understand what you are trying to say
    From what I can read....he's looking to find where to by one of those Juice expander's?!
    Asymmetrical1, you still know where to get those Bro?

We're just havin' a little fun with ya Bro....But seriously, you need more gear.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Ambros,

You didnt say how old you are. But it looks to me that the main thing that you need is.....more food! You're just too skinny. You need to starting eating alot more protein, and a little more fat and alot of carbs.

stengun

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    From what I can read....he's looking to find where to by one of those Juice expander's?!
    Asymmetrical1, you still know where to get those Bro?

We're just havin' a little fun with ya Bro....But seriously, you need more gear.
    heh..yeah, i just picked up my gear expander...you can get them at the same place

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    heh..yeah, i just picked up my gear expander...you can get them at the same place

Thread Information