Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    tomcat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    105

    post cycle therapy

    I am coming to the end of an Winstrol / Fina cycle and I am wondering what the proper way to come off this cycle is? I have purchased HCG and Clomid, and was wondering if this was all I needed? and how to properly adminster the two.

    The specifics:
    152 mg/mL Fina and 50 mg/mL winstrol ---- 7 week cycle

    What do i do with the HCG and clomid?

  2. #2
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    699
    you`ve been a member here since 2001 and you dont know what to do with HCG and clomid?......... what have you been doing for almost 3 years on here.....not being mean but now isnt the time to ask if there is anything else you need or to learn how to use these,... have everything in place PRIOR to starting the cycle!!!!...... including educating yourself on what your taking and why....BEFORE you take anything learn about it first please .i swear im not trying to just bitch at you im trying to honestly help you ......
    Murph

  3. #3
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    Well now that murph got his anger out at you i can at least tell to run the clomid at 300mg on day1 100mg on day 2-11 and 50mg on day 12-21....though i do agree with murph in that you should already know this.

  4. #4
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Well now that murph got his anger out at you i can at least tell to run the clomid at 300mg on day1 100mg on day 2-11 and 50mg on day 12-21....though i do agree with murph in that you should already know this.
    .lol....sorry i got so carried away with the importance of learning first ,...i forgot to answer his question.(thanks bigsd67 for getting to him).....lol....oops....

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    .lol....sorry i got so carried away with the importance of learning first ,...i forgot to answer his question.(thanks bigsd67 for getting to him).....lol....oops....
    Need one of my xanax murph?...lol..DB

  6. #6
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Need one of my xanax murph?...lol..DB
    ..lol.. 2 funny .. but hey ....

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat
    I am coming to the end of an Winstrol / Fina cycle and I am wondering what the proper way to come off this cycle is? I have purchased HCG and Clomid, and was wondering if this was all I needed? and how to properly adminster the two.

    The specifics:
    152 mg/mL Fina and 50 mg/mL winstrol ---- 7 week cycle

    What do i do with the HCG and clomid?
    ill even take this a step further...been here for 3 years and ran a testless cycle

  8. #8
    tomcat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    105
    i had everything in place murph, chill out. Sorry about the mis wording. I had every thing in place in the beginning. The question i have is that tren and win have the half life of a day, so hcg and clomid should start immediately, but you can't take hcg and clomid simultaneoulsy, so how do you properly administer both?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •