JEO3 is offline Associate Member

can gyno happen on just one side?

it's highly likely that i am just paranoid, but one nipple seems to be a little sore sometimes and feels fine other times...the other one is always fine...i don't feel any growth in the nipple or lumps or anything...I have 30 tabs of 30mg each nolva on hand for pct..not sure I should use now, because then I won't have enough for pct...if it turns out to not be gyno...what does it sound like to you guys....is nipple soreness off and on or constant when it's gyno?? any help is appreciated...

also...it's my first cycle so i don't know if i'm prone to gyno or not

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it can happen to just one side................ it could be in your head but I would use the nolva and get more now. Better safe then sorry.

How long have u been on the cycle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    It can very much just happen on one side bro

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My girlfriend is pregnant and her nipples are always sore because of her hormonal imballences, I think. So when I had this problem I did not treat it. I just watched it very close and made sure it didnt get puffy. It never did.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes it can happen to just one side................ it could be in your head but I would use the nolva and get more now. Better safe then sorry.

How long have u been on the cycle?
    i am in my fourth week...seeing good gains...up 25lbs on my bench and gained 10lbs...it's just hard to tell if this is gyno...or if it's just normal and i just never paid attention...is the soreness from gyno only when you touch the nipples or is it felt constantly?? this only hurts a little bit when i touch it....not even that much...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Listen to Mud

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Listen to Mud
    oh yeah...deffinately i agree better be safe...i'm going to get more nolva, but i'm still wanting to figure out what else to look for to determine if it's gyno...ex: the nature of the soreness and etc...lik my last post

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    it's highly likely that i am just paranoid, but one nipple seems to be a little sore sometimes and feels fine other times...the other one is always fine...i don't feel any growth in the nipple or lumps or anything...I have 30 tabs of 30mg each nolva on hand for pct..not sure I should use now, because then I won't have enough for pct...if it turns out to not be gyno...what does it sound like to you guys....is nipple soreness off and on or constant when it's gyno?? any help is appreciated...

also...it's my first cycle so i don't know if i'm prone to gyno or not
    Usually consistant and itchy nips are another sign...All the best...DB

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Gyno usually is dominant on one side. Start you Nolva @ 20 a day and get some more. With no lumps forming yet, you don't need a higher dose.

Continue Nolva throughout the rest of the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Gyno usually is dominant on one side. Start you Nolva @ 20 a day and get some more. With no lumps forming yet, you don't need a higher dose.

Continue Nolva throughout the rest of the cycle
    do lumps form in the nipple itself or the pecs area in general?

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    do lumps form in the nipple itself or the pecs area in general?
    Pheedno gave you some good advice.

And the lumps are under the nipple area, and trust me dont let it get out of hand gyno hurts bad after a few days. Hop on the novladex like said above and if it doesnt helpup the dose to 40 or even 60mg/ed for a while.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    I have a very slight case os gyno, and i'm telling you right now, get on the Nolvadex now! If you don't and you start to get a lump which you will most likely feel soon, it wont go away at all from the Nolva. My case is so slight that the lumps are very small..like BBs, but it still bugs the shit out of me to know I have it. Plus I got it more on one side like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    I have a very slight case os gyno, and i'm telling you right now, get on the Nolvadex now! If you don't and you start to get a lump which you will most likely feel soon, it wont go away at all from the Nolva. My case is so slight that the lumps are very small..like BBs, but it still bugs the shit out of me to know I have it. Plus I got it more on one side like you said.
    thanks for the advice guys...already started nolva 30mg a day....do you reccomend taking it for 3 weeks pct or how long? How much nolva do you guys like to have on hand for a 10 week cycle??

Personally I think about 20 mg a day would be sufficient if you felt symptoms. I would take it for the rest of your cycle, and possibly through your post cycle. I'm sure some of the other guys in here know more than me on post cycles and such. I personally have a grip of the stuff on-hand. 120 10mg pills and 30 20mg pills.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    Personally I think about 20 mg a day would be sufficient if you felt symptoms. I would take it for the rest of your cycle, and possibly through your post cycle. I'm sure some of the other guys in here know more than me on post cycles and such. I personally have a grip of the stuff on-hand. 120 10mg pills and 30 20mg pills.
    yeah...the only reason i'm doing 30mg is because i can only get them in 30mg pills...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    In the New England Journal of Medicine it said gyno it predominately 70% of the time on the left side.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    and trust me dont let it get out of hand gyno hurts bad after a few days.
    Definatly, I had some bad gyno while waiting for my nolva to come in. Constantly scratching my pecs and felt like someone threw a baseball right at both nipples. Not fun, definatly get that in check while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    In the New England Journal of Medicine it said gyno it predominately 70% of the time on the left side.
    wow...that's pretty interesting, considering that's the same side that bothers me more...

I must be special since I got it on my right side more! YAY

Thread Information