Thread: Confused Stack

Shhh is offline New Member

Confused Stack

I just found out I should shoot my test 2 times a week instead of once. So 250 at 2 instead of 500 at 1. I then have 2 questions should I shoot my deca at 200 at 2 instead of 400 at 1 and I have read to run both at 10 weeks and then I read to run deca at 12 weeks. Then I don't know when to start post cycle thearopy. Please Help.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Wow you need to do some reseach. What's your stats, training and, cycle experience?

xxxl83

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    Wow you need to do some reseach. What's your stats, training and, cycle experience?

xxxl83
    This is my third cycle. I used to be a certified fitness instructor weighed 225. I broke my arm bad about 2 years ago. Had 2 surgerys lost allot of weight. Now sitting at 185 lean been working out again for about 3 months. Started my cycle about one week ago. 30mg d-bol a day, 500c test, 400 c deca a week. I know I don't know everything about gear. I do know allot about diet and trainning and I gain weight like crazy on gear. I just need an answere to my question please.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer is yes.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You obviously did not do any research, you don't even know when to do you pct.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    you need to obtain constant levels of the gear in your blood, so find out the half life of the stuff you are using and taking your injections with that in mind. You should split them up twice a week.

I have done research. I just read things on this site that say one thing and then I read things that say the opposite. I have enough to run both for twelve weeks but almost all the stacks I see are 10 weeks long. I do know when to do pct on a basic 10 or twelve week cycle. My question was, I have been researching and seen threads saying to run deca for twelve weeks. So if I run test for 10 and deca for twelve to I start pct to weeks after test still. Or do I run them both for twelve weeks.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You should run the test for a week or two past the deca , as running the deca without the test would not be a good idea. Start your PCT three weeks after your last injection of test, providing that your running a long ester of test like Cyp or Enth.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Try this :

wks 1-4 d-bol 30mg/ed
    wks 1-13 test enathate 500mg/wk
    wks 1-12 deca 400mg/wk
    wks 1-pct liquidex .25/ed
    wk 15 start PCT

xxxl83

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    damn... third cycle and still doesnt know what PCT is....???? help yourslef out man and do PCT

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, guys, cut him some slack. He's here to learn the proper way. The fact that he may have started his learning a little late is history now. Taejoon and xxxl have good advice for you bro. If you have enough for 12 weeks, run the test for 12, and the deca for only 11. You will need to pick up some clomid for PCT if you haven't already. Start it 21 days after your last test injection, with a 300/100/50 dosing. If you are unfamiliar with this, run a search for "clomid" and there are many threads explaining this.

And welcome to AR bro.

-moto

Thread Information