govlawyer is offline New Member

Any Government Lawyers out There?

I have applied to the Dept of Justice and the Fed. Trade Comm. for staff attorney positions. I know the DOJ requires a drug test (not sure if the FTC has one), but i dont know if they test for AS. Does anybody know if either tests for AS?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by govlawyer
    I have applied to the Dept of Justice and the Fed. Trade Comm. for staff attorney positions. I know the DOJ requires a drug test (not sure if the FTC has one), but i dont know if they test for AS. Does anybody know if either tests for AS?
    Thats all we need as an AAG that knows too much about AS.

I had to sit on a Grand Jury once and I'd say to be in the ATF, FBI, DEA, etc you need to have been on juice at some point.

These guys are ALL big... I mean put everyone at Gold's Gym to shame BIG. I never seen suits made to fit guys with 65 inch chests and 34 inch waist until the ATF guys came in to testify. The ATF guys are the biggest guys of all. They can pick up bundles of shingles and throw them 50 feet with one arm.

The only small govmt law enforcement that is small is IRS, those guys are all 140 lbs and wearing nerdy eye glasses.

govlawyer is offline New Member
    anyone?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Im pretty sure they dont. The dod and the olympics have only equipment, that I know of. It is very expensive so they would half to have a reason to check for aas. If you admit on a polygraph questionare that you have taken aas I think they will check it, or if you look like Ronnie Coleman (who is a reserve policeman) I think they will check. Lawyer position probably not.

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Steroid tests are very expensive and consequently very few entities test for them. However, at least some positions at DoJ (not sure about FTC) require a security clearance where they go into a great deal of detail about a variety of issues, including past drug use. A friend of mine got a job there recently and the FBI called lots of his friends and acquaintances for references on him (and it kind of freaked me out to come home to a message from the FBI on my answering machine asking me to call them as soon as possible). If you're not up front with them and they somehow find out that you lied to them, you could be in for a whole mess of trouble--I think it's a felony, in fact.

Thread Information