PressThis is offline Junior Member

College level juice

Ok, I am writing a college report on steroids . I wanted to use this forum as a source. Does anyone know where I could find some good info on how steroids actually work? I know you take them, you get strong. but i was hopeing to be a little more scientific. Thanx!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    look through the educational forums, i promise if you read enough you will find exactly what you are looking for.

samoth is offline Member
    Your college professor is going to laugh at you if you post this place as a reference. You will need published articles, peer-reviewed journals, etc. If there is something valid on here, you will need to cite the proper source, not this address. Five minutes of your prof reading a few threads on the anabolic board and your "reference" will be nullified, as well as any material based upon it.

You seem to have no knowledge of anabolic steroids at all, from the sound of your post... perhaps you should look somewhere more basic... you want a factual basis in what you are composing a report on... you will not find that on any internet steroid discussion board.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea, if you're writing for a college professor, you're going to want a more reputable source than this board...this is a great board with great info...but not the type that you can reference in a report, you know?

If you need a quick way out...look through some old Muscular Development articles...a couple months ago they had one on how steroids work...complete with references to Scientific journals...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Check your PM's. I have a file that lists extensively the effects, regular doses, brand names, etc. for nearly every anabolic steroid known. I can't attach it to this thread, but I can email it to you.

-moto

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Ok, I am writing a college report on steroids. I wanted to use this forum as a source. Does anyone know where I could find some good info on how steroids actually work? I know you take them, you get strong. but i was hopeing to be a little more scientific. Thanx!

Hey, bro.

Here's an entire thesis on how steroids work (see below). It's an extremely detailed paper (of course--it's a thesis). If you look at the last part of the contents page (where this link takes you) there's an entire lecture-style slide show presenation to accompany it.

Good luck with your paper.

Here's a link to my post where I've written out the link to the thesis (I wanted to keep the thesis link in one thread so people can discuss it there):
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=72433
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-22-2003 at 05:24 AM.

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    bro, go to how thingswork.com and look under anabolic steroids

Thread Information