Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    fastbalej is offline New Member

Exclamation 1st cycle.. help

hey im 17 ( i kno u all will yell at me for juicin.. ) im 6/0 163 lbs aprox.. rigth now im cut naturally.. im bulking on my 3rd week on sust t400.. i was wondering how long it takes for the size notice to kick in and any tips u guys have for me.. i have a few pics of me rite now.. leave ur comments.. thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle.. help-week-3.jpg   1st cycle.. help-backk.jpg   1st cycle.. help-flexin.jpg  

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Since you're already doing it...I don't approve and think you're better off stopping. That being said if you continue you'll start seeing growth in the next week as long as your diet has been stellar for the past 3 weeks along with a steady workout plan.

Aragorn

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    way too young, but as aragorn said, soon.

As a general inquiry bro, why did you decide that A/S was an avenue to travel down at the age you're at? No hard feelings or anything but I'm curious as to your thought process for this option you decided to make.

Aragorn

ok can u give me some reasons for being to young.. and also.. wut do u think of my built as of now..

cuz alot of kids do it in my High School and there all still healthy and jacked.. and i was jealous i wanted to be as big as them

plus ill be throwing a lot harder for baseball.. im a pitcher

first of all, your endocrine system could be jacked, second of all, steroids are not a magic drug. you won't get huge just using them, third, your growth plates fusing. Name me a logical reason why you should.

i workout 5 days a week take in alot of protien daily and am very healthy.. i only plan on taking one 8 week cycle..

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbalej
    cuz alot of kids do it in my High School and there all still healthy and jacked.. and i was jealous i wanted to be as big as them
    As you know, I am not your boss -- nonetheless, this is a public forum and its full of public opinion.

So, here's mine... The others that you refer may not see any negative effects from this in the short term - it is the long term that one should be concerned with. IMO, I would stop using and not compare myself with the others, and just eat big and smart and workout hard. You have too much life to live than to mess it up...

I wish you the best. Sorry if it upsets you, but people here know that it is not a good idea for someone your age to juice, and they care enough to let you know. I don't expect you to just listen to me. Research this. Again, if you don't worry about comparing yourself to others, you'll be fine. Besides, there is ALWAYS going to be someone 'bigger and badder.' You look fine for your age - ignore everyone else!

RA

My background is baseball, I can certainly see why you'd want to be bigger. You don't however need to catch up with them right now. You say you're a pitcher, so start working on your location and the movement of a circle-change. Do your sprints and long distance running for your legs then hit the squat rack and do your long tossing. Study the game while your in high school because you'll need it if you want to play college ball.

You're growing and don't need to overdevelop your throwing arm. Have you ever torn your rotator cuff or popped your elbow? Painful doesn't even describe it. I've seen it first hand and those guys doing it right now...won't be where you're at if you stop right now because you'll be ahead of them.

Cheers

Aragorn

after hearing that im actualy considering stopping.. but keep the comments coming plz.. thankyou

every person on here will agree. NO ONE does just one cycle.

but i heard im 99% safe with long term side effects since im only doin 1 cycle ( 8 weeks )

you should consider stopping. it would be a smart choice. you gotta think long term bro.

bro what you heard and what is the truth is sometimes no were near each other. I also heard that if i do a cycle at 16 i would be huge the rest of my life. than i can on here and nnow i laugh when people ttell me stupid information, and many many people tell me stupid info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    after hearing that im actualy considering stopping.. but keep the comments coming plz.. thankyou
    Bro.......... that would be very smart............ Aragorn and the other bro's are right you're are way too young to run gear. At your age eat big, train hard, and rest and you will grow. If you continue with AS at such a young age you can be setting yourself up for a big let down...... like injuries, deppression from hormonal imbalances, impotency............. bro there's a lot that goes along with this game some good and some that can be bad.

Just you willing to hear everyone out tells me your a smart guy........ Good luck bro

Check out that search button and look up some posts by ballplayer as he and I would chat about baseball and conditioning. I'm not sure if he's around anymore but the archive posts will help out a lot.

Trust me when I say you'll end up losing it all and if a scout sees that they know exactly what you've been doing They'd rather sign the skinny kid with good work ethic and potential to grow then kid with no cool on the mound and looks like he's already peaked at 18.

Aragorn

alright im pretty much convinced.. but like its so hard for me because i have the ambition to be the biggest kid in the school and around town.. and im very inpatient.. which is obviously a bad combo..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    alright im pretty much convinced.. but like its so hard for me because i have the ambition to be the biggest kid in the school and around town.. and im very inpatient.. which is obviously a bad combo..
    Bro being the biggest kid in school isn't important............... do you think they will remeber you 10 years from now.............. your health is what's important...

You have a great start though...the glass is half full already and at the moment you're just pouring the water out.

Get yourself eating right and training for your sport, if you do that your success rate will rise 100% from where you are right now. Let your ability to throw a baseball be your answer not how big you are.

And by the way...the only way to throw harder isn't with the weights, it's the amount of long toss you do, coupled with the torque of your mid-section.

Aragorn

okay other words.. i want to big enuff where people look and say, wow hes jacked.. and i dont got the patience to wait years for that.

That being said you don't really want to go far in baseball, easy enough. Have you thought about the acne at all? With 2/3 years of high school left you may have to deal with fairly bad acne for a teenager, not exactly a self-esteem builder in high school. It only takes one comment for it to become your reputation.

Aragorn

realityarts is offline Member
    You're making a very good decision to stop. You would deeply regret the side effects that could come your way (as Mud mentioned).

Be proud to be one who is strong enough to not follow the crowd. Your confidence will go a long way - longer than your size. Like I wrote before, there will always be someone bigger...so it is best to not even get started in that game.

If your 'friends' are too big of an influence on you, find others to hang around.

Good luck man!

RA

how naturally with a good diet nad protien intake would it take to gain about 10-15 lbs...

At 17...probably 3 months, depending on dedication, training and diet. Your metabolism is high so you'll need to take in a ton of calories, but it's certainly worth it as you'll be able to keep the gains

Aragorn

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I know who you are !! Holy shit. I'd quit now because tomorrow I'm telling your parents.

not bad.. hrmm.. wut do u consider dedication tho.. liek 1 hr at gym 5 days a week? ( thats wut i do ) .. every exercise i do i pyramid.. for 3 sets.. 12 to 10 to 8 reps..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    To gain 10-15 pounds at your age and with a good diet, atleast 1-1.5 grams of protein a day, and a good workout routine, some creatine/ glutamine, it could take as little as 2 months to gain a solid 12 pounds. Trust me, when i was 17 in highschool it seemed like i would never stop growing sizewise. Use all the natural test levels right now because they will be the highest they're ever gonna be.

To gain 10-15 pounds at your age and with a good diet, atleast 1-1.5 grams of protein a day, and a good workout routine, some creatine/ glutamine, it could take as little as 2 months to gain a solid 12 pounds. Trust me, when i was 17 in highschool it seemed like i would never stop growing sizewise. Use all the natural test levels right now because they will be the highest they're ever gonna be. Basically by Christmas you can be 15 pounds bigger naturally.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Where are your muscles?

You have no base for AS. Jeez. At least if you had more size I wouldn't be quick to flame you but your just skinny.

Ever heard of Steak, Chicken or Tuna? Try eating 3,000 calories a day, then wait a while, then juice.

i get about 50 g's of protien a day.. i have glutamin..

wheres my muscle? lol every1 whos seen me in person said im ripped.. dno wut ur seeing

50 grams of protein a day thats great if you weigh 30 pounds!! you say you weigh 165, which means you need atleast 200 grams a day to see gains. If you get 200 a day, eat right etc... you should have no problem gaining muscle fast.

that slike 10 shakes lol.. ima be a balloon be4 i get the muscle lol

that slike 10 shakes lol.. ima be a balloon be4 i get the muscle lol
    ROFL! What a newbie.

50 grams of protein PER shake with milk. Which equals FOUR SHAKES in a period of 8 hours. You are not muscular sorry to burst your bubble. You have very small muscle development with no fat. Your basically skin and bones.

Learn how to eat, then come back and try to act like you know what your doing.

I pity you. I really do.

There is gonna take some serious brainbashing to get you to understand.

1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Plus if you want to GAIN weight, you got to eat ALOT.

It's common sense.

lol ok tuff guy.. i have NOTHING to prove to u.. so keep talking..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    You diet has to suck...theres no wa a 17 yr old high school kid has the sense of mind to follow the type of diet it takes to grow off of AS...

And one 8 week cycle isnt gonna get you jacked...you might gain 5 pounds, but im sure it will be gone b/c you dont have any clue about post cycle recovery...stop now, and eat...

Do you even have clomid, or and anti-e's???????

I know you have your heart set, and yes you may have dedication...but not enough sense...read on this board until your 3rd year of college, then use some gear if you think you still need it...

and i was being dramatic aobut the shake comment moron..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information