C.K. is offline Junior Member

Need help on first cycle options.(proned to gyno)

I have been doing a good amount of research for for the last few months about cycles and steriod use. This site has helped me greatly, but I am still not clear on it all. First I must say tah i am proned to gyno concidering that I got a slight case of it from being dumb and doing a cycle of 1-Test and 4-AD. I would like to pack on some real poundage, but don't want the gyno to get any worse. i have a grip of Novadex given to me by the doctor, and was going to try a Deca -Durabolan cycle, but then I found it might not be such a great idea because it can cause gyno in a different way, and taht anti-e's won't help it. So then I thought about Sustanon , but am just not sure. Can you guys please shed some light on what would be a good cycle for a guy proned more towards gyno? Also, what anti-e's do I take with the cycle that you suggest, and what should I take for the post cycle? If I werent proned to gyno then I would go for the Deca and Sustanon stack, so can you guys give me some of your knowledge and first hand experiance? thanks, C.K.
    Last edited by C.K.; 11-22-2003 at 07:06 PM.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, I'd do a little more research on prolactin and progesterone sides, that should help you with additional info for Deca . Also, I don't feel Sust is a good beginners Test because of the more frequent injection schedule that should be used.

If you are worried about gyno, go with:

1-11 Test Enan 500mgs
    1-10 Eq 400mgs

This should be somewhat 'safer', assuming that you still have anti-e's at hand in case of unwanted sides. And don't forget about PCT.

Also, get more opinions .. the more info & knowledge you can gain, the better prepared you'll be.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Imo 400mg test 1-12 novadex 25mg ed and .25 ldex ed and followed by proper pct with clomid novadex

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    beat me to it you bastard

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    The progesterone sides are the reason I am guessing Deca wouldn't be a great idea for me..I have done good research on it. now can you guys explain why sustanon isnt a great idea? This was my thought..take sustanon along with 10mg of nolvadex throughout the entire cycle, and then as a post cycle go with clomid and raise teh nolvadex up to 20 mg, but again I obviously do not know as much as you guys.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    First cycle

250mg Enan E4D
    or
    200mg Cyp E3D

10wks
    PCT-14 days after Enan, or 18 days after Cyp.

Thread Information