Thread: Low dose Fina

TheJuicer is offline Member

Low dose Fina

What is the lowest dose of fina I can take and still get good results?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    By itself?

I'm running a Test Prop/Fina in my next cycle..I doing Test at 100mg ED...I wanna do my fina at a low dose for fear of aggression and tons of hair loss..

350mg per week of trenbolone acetate administered at 50mg ED should still yield good results... especially when stacked with 100mg of testosterone propinate. But together you are still administering over a gram per week of light-ester, highly androgenic gear (test p+tren a)... so just think before you speak... mmmmkay

As far as hair loss - that's kinda more based on your individual stats and how prone you are to it. Have you used 700mg of test prop per week before without hair loss problems? Or other esters for that matter... or hair loss issues in general from a cycle?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt be too worried about agression :
    "In one study to determine the psychiatric effects of steroid use on athletes, no significant differences could be found between users and non-users. The facts that steroids have been used by tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of athletes over two decades and that behavioral effects are only recently being discovered (in small numbers) tend to support that feelings of aggression may not be observed in the majority of steroid users. (Bahrke, et al., 1990, pp. 834-835, Sports Medicine, 10). The researchers do not rule out, however, the possibility that in a small minority of predisposed individuals, steroid use may be sufficient to push them over the edge and contribute to irrational or violent behavior. Many experienced steroid users have found that steroids enhance certain preexisting personality problems. Angry and combative users will become angrier and more combative; however, while normal guys will train more aggressively, they won't generally become violent."

i would be more worried about hairloss, but you might be one of the few that become violent

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i wouldnt be too worried about agression :
    "In one study to determine the psychiatric effects of steroid use on athletes, no significant differences could be found between users and non-users. The facts that steroids have been used by tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of athletes over two decades and that behavioral effects are only recently being discovered (in small numbers) tend to support that feelings of aggression may not be observed in the majority of steroid users. (Bahrke, et al., 1990, pp. 834-835, Sports Medicine, 10). The researchers do not rule out, however, the possibility that in a small minority of predisposed individuals, steroid use may be sufficient to push them over the edge and contribute to irrational or violent behavior. Many experienced steroid users have found that steroids enhance certain preexisting personality problems. Angry and combative users will become angrier and more combative; however, while normal guys will train more aggressively, they won't generally become violent."

i would be more worried about hairloss, but you might be one of the few that become violent
    AAS can deffinitly increase aggression. According to some studies, this is more due to the increase in total hormones in the body. Which would suggest a tendency when mixing progestins with estrogenic steroids... like tren and test.

"The relationship between aggressive behavior and hormone levels appears to be more complex than just the result of elevated levels of testosterone . Taken together, these studies suggest an increased role for estrogen in aggressive behavior." The Estrogen Rage Thread - from personal experience - I find these conclusions hit home.

Which also brings up a point for TheJuicer, anti-es may be able to help curb aggression by blocking part of the hormonal cocktail that develops while "on".

Great info guys...Alot of people have said that 75mg of Fina is min. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought...Its my first time on fina and I wanna keep it low to see what happens..I do experience a little hair loss on Test but its not that noticable yet...it runs in the family...so I'm screwed someday...SO here it is...

1-8 SL Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-8 RT Tren 50mg ED

Looks good to me!!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    fina is great but the anger is scary. you will lose your head over nothin and it doesn't matter it is your family or gf. atleast that is how I felt when I used it. results amazing. I took 100mg and 75mg prop eod.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you really have to keep an eye on anger, especially if you get pissed easily.

Normally I'm as laid back as a Basset Hound, but a while back I had to endure some idiot 18 year old kid. I think I would have beat the living shit outta him under normal circumstances, but I was on Fina and talked myself out of it (every day for 3 weeks). One time he brought in a ghettoblaster and I didn't like the music he was playing. I had my heavy combat boots on and was half of a hair away from jumping right on top of it with all my 250 lbs.
    Yah, the little jerk is lucky to be alive right now . . .

But anyway, if you're typically a jerk, Fina will make you a bigger jerk. If you're typically laid back, Fina can lower your tolerance for fools. Just keep in mind, 24 hours a day & 7 days a week, that you're on the sauce and NEVER ever hit anyone. Aside from that and the fina cough, it's great stuff.

I don't want to hear anymore of this about AAS not causing aggression....I need a solid excuse for my immature actions, and that's the one I use...So back off my Cop Out!

Thread Information