Krulintent is offline Junior Member

week 1 and the only gains I've had are fat

I'm on my first week of 500mg a week sustanon and 40 mg a day dbol . I've gained so much weight in my stomach that I'm starting to see cellulite. WTF? Is this because of the increased estrogen? Will it even out in a few weeks once the testosterone is built up? Should I start taking Nolvadex or Arimadex to fight it, or should I just wait and see what happens? HELP!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    no worries bro !

1. the gain around the stomach is obviously water dude it sinks in btw the skin and makes u think it is fat.

2. u can take arimidex to keep water off.

3. on d-bol expect alot of "cellulite" type deposites guranteed. alot of d-bol gains are water

4. no the testosterone wont even it out. actually it will make it worse, but sustanon isnt bad with water retention, but it has a phenylprop ester so it will give u noticable water gain.

once u start taking gear like d-bol/anadrol u will gain weight rapidly. mostly from water. trust me i am taking 100 mg anadrol/ed right now and i am already up 34 lbs in 3 weeks bro !
    Last edited by gundam675; 11-22-2003 at 08:51 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    welcome to dbol

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I feel the same way, and I’m not taking d-bol. No one has really said it’s too much of a concern to me, so I’d say I feel you and lets hope for the best. Fatty’s together. No homo.

Doc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Why, if you are worried about water retintion, would you not have started anti e's when you started your cycle?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Water retention will make you look bloated. Also if you've been pigging out you stomach and intestines are probably fuller. Is your face getting a little rounder too? How many calories a day? Dbol is great for fast increases in strength but I stay awy because of the bloat and increased blood pressure which I suggest we all check regularly while on any type of AAS.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll drop a little water weight when you finish with the dbol ,also get your diet in check

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    I'm on my first week of 500mg a week sustanon and 40 mg a day dbol. I've gained so much weight in my stomach that I'm starting to see cellulite. WTF? Is this because of the increased estrogen? Will it even out in a few weeks once the testosterone is built up? Should I start taking Nolvadex or Arimadex to fight it, or should I just wait and see what happens? HELP!!
    Weird how two seperate people can have different reactions...I feel that all my water weight is in my upper body..chest, arms, shoulders, back...nothing in my belly at all

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    its water man...you are going to be a bloated man for quite a while

pinstick is offline New Member
    yes, the water weight gain is the major gain with the dbol . most people take dbol just to take it - it is the easiest to get. it is a great muscle enhancer and filler. human muscle is 3 parts water and 1 part protein. the more water the muscles can retain, the stronger you will get. that is the reason for creatine also, but you be the judge of what works better. i say the dbol is great, but if your muscles "starve" after a workout, then it is time to load the creatine up - no more than 10 minutes after the workout. dbol is a helper that needs other additives to "lock it in". if you arent treating your body right with a proper/semiproper diet, then you will only gain weight on your stomach - and it is called fat.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Welcome to the wonderful world of water retention. Some people will retain water...some will not. Those that do not retain water, really do not know what it is like(mentally) to hold water.

Ohh.....Bro, just hang in there..you are on the right track.
    Things that will help rid you of SOME water retention and bloat. Are, l-dex or armidex....nolvadex .....These are 2 things that I would actually recomend as a must for those of us that are Water Boys. Also, things thta will help, drink plenty of water...which i am sur you allready know, and should be doing anyways....and Keep sodium to a minimum in your diet. Good Luck!
    Last edited by bigtraps; 11-23-2003 at 09:26 AM.

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the support guys. This is my first cycle, and I guess I just wasnt expecting so much water. I was expecting about the same bloat I got off of creatine. But wow! I've always been really lean, but now I look like a slob. Oh well. Once I'm off the sauce and my body comes back in check, I'll lose any fat and water that I have. For now, I'm going to get on the nolvadex and spend a little time in the sauna to try to sweat out whatevers close to the surface. My diet is really not that great right now, due to lack of funds, but next week I come into some extra cash and I'll start my summer diet early. I'll post pics when I'm done. Thanks again.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    not to worrie man, i gained alot of weight the first two weeks of my cycle. mostly fat and water too, eventually it all turned to musscle, i'd say about 6 weeks into my cycle. keep eating and don't worrie tis only temparay.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Weird how two seperate people can have different reactions...I feel that all my water weight is in my upper body..chest, arms, shoulders, back...nothing in my belly at all
    Same here,more in arms and chest

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Watch your sodium intake too.

Thread Information