alindo02 is offline New Member

Talking First cycle help?!

I've done quite a bit of reading but I would like some personal advise please.
    I've been working out for 3 years 5 days a week. I'm 28 yrs old, 165 lbs at 5'10 with 12% bf.
    My goal is to slowly put on solid mass that I'm going to keep, I want to stay lean but most importantly , least amount of side effect along with mass that will stay with me even if it is only 5 to 10 lbs.
    I'm looking to do a cycle of Primo and Deca and finish of with HCG for about 10 weeks. I thought a lot about using a Test e with Deca but I believe that will just blow me up and after the cycle is over I'll loose it all. Would I we loosing my money on a cycle with no test ? What cycle do you recommend for slow, solid gain? Thanks

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, what does your diet look like? It seems as though you could still make some good natural gains.

Secondly, as far as cycle advice goes if you do start anything, I'd go with Test only. Test Enan or Cyp @ 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks would give some nice, progressive gains that are very keepable with proper PCT like Clomid. And if you're worried about any bloat, run Nolva at 10-20mgs ed, you'll need to at least have that Nolva on hand in case of signs of gyno.

Nonetheless, do a little more research on anti-e's, PCT, and 1st or Test only cycles.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alindo02
    I've done quite a bit of reading but I would like some personal advise please.
    I've been working out for 3 years 5 days a week. I'm 28 yrs old, 165 lbs at 5'10 with 12% bf.
    My goal is to slowly put on solid mass that I'm going to keep, I want to stay lean but most importantly , least amount of side effect along with mass that will stay with me even if it is only 5 to 10 lbs.
    I'm looking to do a cycle of Primo and Deca and finish of with HCG for about 10 weeks. I thought a lot about using a Test e with Deca but I believe that will just blow me up and after the cycle is over I'll loose it all. Would I we loosing my money on a cycle with no test ? What cycle do you recommend for slow, solid gain? Thanks
    run the test e by itself for a first cycle....run l-dex to help with the bloat.....running deca without test can shut you down and not worth it.....hold the deca for your second cycle to see how you react to the test.....would'nt advise running primo because of all the fakes, my source won't even deal it...
    1-10 500mg test e/250 2xweek
    1-10 .25ml l-dex/ed
    12-15 clomid
    nolv on hand

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Worrying about losing gains:

With proper nutrition and post training. With proper post cycle therapy and post training. With proper attitude and post training. You will keep your gains minus water weight. I would say the ones who need to worry about serious catabolism of their muscle gains, even with all precaution and training, are those who are way beyond the build of their natural “limit.”

So…you get out what you put in.

Doc

alindo02 is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks you guys ! It makes perfect sence ! I've got the same answer from a few people and it seems the right way to go ! Thanks again

Thread Information