ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Post sus300??? such a thing?

Hey,
    Ive been looking information on juice for quite some time and Ive dont one cycle of sustanon 250 which i really enjoyed. Im about ready to do my next cycle about 6 months after the first and the only thing I have been able to come accross is Sustanon300...or so Im told. Its coming in from overseas according to the person I have been speaking with about it and is from china. I was curious since I have never heard of it before if anyone has ever heard of it and if anyone has ever used it? Please respond back before I waste my money on this stuff if its not worth it.

Also, if there is such a thing what would it come in, amps or a cc measured bottle

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Yes there is such a thing! I have read about it in MD. It's called "Godzillabol" from what I understand. I think it has Cyp in it.

have u heard if its good for mass building and keeping gains?

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    it's the same as any other Test with the gains and keeping them. It's on you on how much you keep.

one more last thing on this, do you know if there is a way for me to find a real picture of it or a web site with additional information on it?

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    dont worry bro it should be real...might not look real to you but i will be..its from that country i know what you are talking about...hear its good stuff

CYCLEON Guest
    yep - as ultra will tell ya its sust with an extra 50mg of prop in it - good stuff and cheap. just make sure u get it from a reliable rebottler - are teh bottles red? no amps just cc bottles depends on the local guy.

the person who was telling me about it only said he can get it sent in bulk at 70cc's in a bottle....i think thats alot of fucking shit to put into a single bottle...he told me the bottle might not look ligite but it is they have to switch it to let it slip by customs or sum bullshit

CYCLEON Guest
    then ya most likely got real juice - less he is totally faking ya but thats how it comes. How much ya getting it for?

Mike Guest
    yeah - real

are there fakes of 70ml S300 jugs???

CYCLEON Guest
    hmmmmmmmm...............well, that could be a good business for a scammer, i guess - just get some of that andro powder, throw it in some oil, stick it a jug and say here ya go

these cursed scammers do almost anything - which is so surprising since they are already making good $$$

well what would you suggest i should do since I have nothing to compare the bottle to? go ahead and purchase it or pass it off

CYCLEON Guest
    buy it, no question, if the price is right.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    that same over seas source has 10cc vials of sus now.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    i might wait a bit. i am reading the artical right now and it says that is "300 mg/ml and comes in 6 ml vial". it uses acetate, propionate , cypionate , and laurate esters. it says it is supposed to blow away sustonon.

Thread Information