Thread: quick hair???

juict is offline Associate Member

quick hair???

question for the guys who have had sucess w/ preventing hairloss. i heard there are some good copper peptide conditions that really help with hairlosss. if any of you know of any of theses could you please let meknow, either write it in or pm me

bump

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    your question doesn't make much sense

but nizoral is pretty good for preventing hairloss due to DHT

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Avacore is the newest i believe. It gets rid of DHT, which blocks your hair from growing.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Avacor is bs. They hid the fact that they were selling Rogiane/Minoxidil with their other ingredients for some time, except they were charging much more than what minoxidil alone would cost. That's the only reason it worked. They got caught and now have to list minoxidil as an ingredient.

The only real proven method is to try to keep what you have and maybe gain a little thickness back. There is nothing out there to regain your hairline short of surgery.

You should try proscar 1.25 mg ed, rogain 5% 2 times daily. Give it 6-12 months before making a judgement. If you feel you want to try blocking more DHT then switch to Avodart .5mg per day with a dermatologist or doc who will write you and "off label" perscription.

im using finasteride at 2 mg per day right now, and nizoral 2% (3 days in a row then selsun blue for a day and then i repeat the 4day process) i am also using topical spironolactone once or twice a day and minoxidil 5% 2x /day. my ??? is if you go to brinkzone.com there is an article about hairloss and it states that copper peptide products can be vey useful i was wondering if yoy knew anything about these or if it was just bs. cause if it is worth it i might try using there conditioner. the main reason for this is because sometimes i think the nizoral dries my hair out to much and actually makes it fall out. also when trying to prevent hairloss what is a good conditioner to use if any should be used

bump

Thread Information