Thread: Week Break

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member

Week Break

Im currently in the middle of my test enan EQ cycle, and Im going to have to take a break working out during thanksgiving. How bad is this for me mid cycle?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3
    Im currently in the middle of my test enan EQ cycle, and Im going to have to take a break working out during thanksgiving. How bad is this for me mid cycle?
    How many days? 3 days? Hit the gym twice a day now with muscles you know your going to miss on TG. JMO

bump it up..

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    bump it up..
    what else do you want to hear?..

i'm in the same boat as you bro. try what nailer suggested or just try to make due at home with push ups, dips, hand stand push ups (shoulders) pull ups on a door frame etc. i got lucky this time my buddy works at a gym near my house and he's just letting me in free for the four days that i'm home, good luck though bro.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    A break is good for you from time to time. If you've been pushing it lately, then you may be due for a break. As long as your injection schedule isn't stopped as well, you'll be fine.

-moto

how fast i start to loose gains...things like that bro. I wasn't really getting at the "workout" aspect of the break, I meant what kind of side effect would I get by not working out for a week.

That answers my questions...thanks alot!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Just because you are not working out, don't let your diet slide. You shouldn't lose anything if you keep your diet on par.

-moto

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    I like stoping for about a week every couple of months. The strenght is still there. Just to give your muscles a little breather

Bad! REAL BAD! Don't do it man! It'll mean the End! You'll Never Ever get it back!....Look man, are you in this with us or not?! It's Thanksgiving with the family or this, not both, so take your pick!
    No, seriously, My family is spead from Washington to S. Cal, to Michigan yada yada...I end up doing this at least 3 times a year counting my own Vacation.
    I just Punish every body part relentlessly until every one of them could use a week off anyway. Last time, I came home a little sucked up, but I was hungry and Strong!
    Take all your Orals with you. Are you gonna be able to take your other gear?
    I always get online before I go and locate "My new Gym" so that I can hit it at least once or twice while I'm gone.....I've even trained at some friend of a friend of my Cousin's Apartments that had a workout room and a Hot Tub..which is really cool....Ask BuyLongTerm

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking a break while on gear is a good idea if you've been training consistantly for some time. The nice thing is your body will remain anabolic so detraining won't be an issue. You will not lose size and you should not lose strength at all. Just remember to keep your diet and injections in check. I am off right now and I just took three weeks off from the gym... and man am I weeeaak

Thread Information