mr_man is offline Associate Member

trenbolone and Equipoise

I was just wondering what anyone thought about doing a cycle of trenbolone and Equipoise . starting the cyle with 600mg of EQ a week and two weeks after the start of the EQ i am going to start 75mg of tren a day along with the EQ. I'm going to do the tren for 8 weeks and the Eq of 12 or 14 weeks. I was just wonding what someone thought about that?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Throw test in there and it would be a great cycle. Without it you could end up with libido problems.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I think that sounds good, just run some test. and run it a week after the eq

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever run a cycle before?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I thinkit would be a great cycle, made even better with around 750mg/week test added in there. It'll work fine without it, but your sex life will likely be non-existant.

-moto

Solrock is offline Member
    Yeah... the Tren will shut you down. If you are okay with you penis not working, you're fine. Otherwise, Like MudMan said, you will have to add test.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    True, if this is your first cycle, you could lower the dose a little.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Have you ever run a cycle before?
    this would be nice to know

JohnnyB

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    This is not my first cyle. My last one I was using 1000mg of Omnadren a week.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    EQ and Tren both have androgenic and excitatory proporties well beyond that of test--you will have no problems

front load the eq and run both drugs concurrently--ending both on the same date---start HCG 2 weeks from last shot and clomid/nolva 3 weeks from last shot

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    EQ and Tren both have androgenic and excitatory proporties well beyond that of test--you will have no problems

front load the eq and run both drugs concurrently--ending both on the same date---start HCG 2 weeks from last shot and clomid/nolva 3 weeks from last shot
    Why would he do that?

HCG should be run during the cycle to prevent athropy or for 10 days after last injection of gear. You wouldn't run eq and fina all at the same time, I'd go 5 weeks then start it in week 6 or 8 and stop in week 13 start pct in week 14, go 4 weeks too.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Why would he do that?

HCG should be run during the cycle to prevent athropy or for 10 days after last injection of gear. You wouldn't run eq and fina all at the same time, I'd go 5 weeks then start it in week 6 or 8 and stop in week 13 start pct in week 14, go 4 weeks too.

JohnnyB
    simple--the halflife of EQ is 16+ days--to keep it simple for everyone reading we'll use 2 weeks for the halflife--that means it takes 14 days for your body to remove the Undecyclinate ester and metabolize 50% of the de-esterified steroid

at 600mg a week only 150mg will be actually used by his body--this is only about half of what you would need to break even with natural hormone levels

the second week he would inject another 600mg--giving him 1050mg at the first of the week---by the end week only 267mg will be used---maybe he broke even

it wont be until the end of the third week before he even begins to make gains

then the EQ will be in his system at a level high enough to interfere with HTPA for another 4 to 6 weeks after the cycle ends

HCG activates the testicles but is recognised by your body as an androgen--actually causing enhanced downregulation of the HTPA

now in the 13 week cycle you suggest he will not gain for 3-4 weeks and the HCG at week 13 when he is actually at a blood level peak for the cycle will shut him down at an all new level--and the PCT---clomid or whatever will be over a long time before the EQ and TREN drop to low enough blood levels to even allow for HTPA restoration----about wek 20 he will crash hard---with ultra high cortisol levels and no natural androgen production

improper timing and inattention to details of the individual properties of drugs are to blame for 90% of cycle failures and yo-yo cycling

BUT HEY----its just my $0.02

OH YEAH--1 more thing

you will also have to consider it will take time for all the oil and gear to clear the shot depots--both for time it takes to begin gaining to time it takes to finally clear your system post cycle

bump

to clarify for the EQ thread

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren and Eq are great together..with Test as a base of course!

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    simple--the halflife of EQ is 16+ days--to keep it simple for everyone reading we'll use 2 weeks for the halflife--that means it takes 14 days for your body to remove the Undecyclinate ester and metabolize 50% of the de-esterified steroid

at 600mg a week only 150mg will be actually used by his body--this is only about half of what you would need to break even with natural hormone levels

the second week he would inject another 600mg--giving him 1050mg at the first of the week---by the end week only 267mg will be used---maybe he broke even

it wont be until the end of the third week before he even begins to make gains

then the EQ will be in his system at a level high enough to interfere with HTPA for another 4 to 6 weeks after the cycle ends

HCG activates the testicles but is recognised by your body as an androgen--actually causing enhanced downregulation of the HTPA

now in the 13 week cycle you suggest he will not gain for 3-4 weeks and the HCG at week 13 when he is actually at a blood level peak for the cycle will shut him down at an all new level--and the PCT---clomid or whatever will be over a long time before the EQ and TREN drop to low enough blood levels to even allow for HTPA restoration----about wek 20 he will crash hard---with ultra high cortisol levels and no natural androgen production

improper timing and inattention to details of the individual properties of drugs are to blame for 90% of cycle failures and yo-yo cycling

BUT HEY----its just my $0.02
    EQ and fina have totally different esters eq having a 16 day as mentioned, fina has a 2 day half life. So the best plan of attack would be to let the eq reach it peak at about week 6, but levels off at week 8 or 9. So that the eq and fina will hit their peak levels at the same time, it takes about 12 for the fina to hit it's peak and level off.

The hcg during the cycle will help with hpta restoration, that's why I think it's best to run it during a cycle rather then at the end. Post cycle therapy is to help restore test level so you don't lose those gains you've made. You will lose some, but diet and pct can minimize this.

JohnnyB

EQ and fina have totally different esters eq having a 16 day as mentioned, fina has a 2 day half life. So the best plan of attack would be to let the eq reach it peak at about week 6, but levels off at week 8 or 9. So that the eq and fina will hit their peak levels at the same time, it takes about 12 for the fina to hit it's peak and level off.

The hcg during the cycle will help with hpta restoration, that's why I think it's best to run it during a cycle rather then at the end. Post cycle therapy is to help restore test level so you don't lose those gains you've made. You will lose some, but diet and pct can minimize this.

JohnnyB
    the half life of tren is around three days and figure 24 houurs for the mjority to clear the depot

if you front load the EQ and run for 8 weeks---you are still on a month after last injection--so 8 weeks of injections equals a 12 week cycle

if you ran tren from weeks 4 to 12 that would be cool but since the shots will be ED--who is to say how much will be left intramuscularly for the next couple weeks post cycle--enough to screw with HTPA recovery--prolly

front load EQ and run tren concurrent is the best way

you can disagree with me--but heck--i even did the math for ya--numbers dont lie

and HCG is used to mid cycle to prevent testicular atrophy from nuerovascular restriction due to the HTPA sensing and androgen overload and trying to stop it by shutting down the nutz---HCG will however further suppres the HTPA itself, but is still beneficial as the testicles will have an easier time starting back up once the gear is gone and clomid is started----but without the clomid he will be screwed

the method of hcg is one way of doing it but doing it during the cycle works best for me. there a few different ways of doing hcg you have to do what's best for you.

Frontloading is ok, but there are mixed reviews on it, I didn't see any benefit when I tried it. EQ is best used for 10 or more weeks. But everyone has their opinion on AAS as to how they should used to get the best results.

JohnnyB

the method of hcg is one way of doing it but doing it during the cycle works best for me. there a few different ways of doing hcg you have to do what's best for you.

Frontloading is ok, but there are mixed reviews on it, I didn't see any benefit when I tried it. EQ is best used for 10 or more weeks. But everyone has their opinion on AAS as to how they should used to get the best results.

JohnnyB

true--everyone has to find their sweet spot

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    EQ+Tren+Prop will be my next bulk cycle...
    I second that!

Thread Information