np25 is offline New Member

First cycle, test? and winstrol tabs

I am 23 years old and am about to do my first cycle. I plan on using Winstrol tabs and a form of test. I have read on here that test is very good for a first cycle. I have read that there is a form of test that doesn't get you as bloated. Which kind is this? I want to get large gains in muscle mass and strenght but I want to keep as low of water retention as possible. Which type do you prefer? Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you're thinking of test prop.

but you can also use Enan / Cyp along with liquidex to help reduce bloat.

as well as some cardio 3 x a week to help reduce water retention.

there's ways around it.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i dont reccomend too much cardio if u want huge gains. i do cardio on days off to get blood flowing. to keep water off just stick with a test like test enth/cyp and take some liquidex or arimidex . u'll be fine ! if this is your first cycle i dont reccomend test prop due to the frequent injections. and unless u have some injection experience, test prop can be a pain due to frequent injections.

keep educating yourself and ull be on your way !

oh and if i were u i would throw in some EQ/deca /tren . trust me ! test alone is ok, with winny i dunno, but if u can afford something like deca or EQ i would defintely use it !

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    i dont reccomend too much cardio if u want huge gains. i do cardio on days off to get blood flowing. to keep water off just stick with a test like test enth/cyp and take some liquidex or arimidex . u'll be fine ! if this is your first cycle i dont reccomend test prop due to the frequent injections. and unless u have some injection experience, test prop can be a pain due to frequent injections.

keep educating yourself and ull be on your way !

oh and if i were u i would throw in some EQ/deca/tren. trust me ! test alone is ok, with winny i dunno, but if u can afford something like deca or EQ i would defintely use it !

You just advised against doing every day injections yet you advise tren fro a first cycle?

Stay simple. You can run propionate for a first, but gundam is right in assuming that frequent injections might be too burdensome for a first time user. However many have, Clockworks a member who is currently running his first with Propionate. Check the "Members Cycle Results" Forrum.

Also, personal experience. Don't botehr using EQ unless you plan on running 12 weeks worth, which would mean running at least 13 weeks of test.

Doc

np25 is offline New Member

Practicing my game =s cardio

I am not going to do any cardio at all. I am doing this for baseball however so when I go to the field and shag fly balls I will be running. I will also have to do some sprints to get in shape. I probally will not get the full effects because being in shape is more important than getting all of the potential out of my cycle. I can't come back to school strong as strong as an ox but so out of shape I can not move. Which Test involves the least injections or are they all about the same? My teammate told me this semester that he used winny last season and he felt it helped his game. He said his confidence was through the roof because of it. He said when he was at the plate he was so intense and much more aggresive. Whether this was directly becasue of the gear or is imagination does not really matter to me. As long as it works. I have read that Winstrol by itself isn't much of a cycle, so if it did that much for him than I can't wait to mix that up with something else and do a good cycle. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by np25
    I am not going to do any cardio at all. I am doing this for baseball however so when I go to the field and shag fly balls I will be running. I will also have to do some sprints to get in shape. I probally will not get the full effects because being in shape is more important than getting all of the potential out of my cycle. I can't come back to school strong as strong as an ox but so out of shape I can not move. Which Test involves the least injections or are they all about the same? My teammate told me this semester that he used winny last season and he felt it helped his game. He said his confidence was through the roof because of it. He said when he was at the plate he was so intense and much more aggresive. Whether this was directly becasue of the gear or is imagination does not really matter to me. As long as it works. I have read that Winstrol by itself isn't much of a cycle, so if it did that much for him than I can't wait to mix that up with something else and do a good cycle. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    am runing test e alone at 500mg a week as my first cycle, its only two injections a week and the advantage of this is that by only running test you can see how ure body reacts to this as its a first cycle. Am getting great gains and results and always do 40mins of cardio. 20 mins before i start my workout and 20mins after. Personally i would recommend it but hey everyones different hope all goes well
    peace

Thread Information