La Anabolica Gloria is offline New Member

Lost Sexual Interest!

What happened? I took some of the shit for 2 weeks (test prop, dianabol , deca ) 300mg week for deca and 500 mg for test enan and now its 4 weeks since I juiced, I took 20 clomid pills so far..and I lost sexual interest and penis hardening..its soft all the time. I think I am getting strength gains from clomid..My bench is sky rocketing..and dont ask my age...I regret taking it too young, and thats done with...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ????? u took AAS for only 2 weeks ? i wouldnt worry about how old u r, for 2 weeks you should be fine. i dont even know what to say besides that deca shuts u down. since deca has like a 14 day half-life or something the last shot would last for 4 weeks in your system.

i really dont know what to say.

bump for more opinions !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got to ask...How are you?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Like gundham said, after only two weeks, you should not have anything to worry about longterm. Your libido should return to normal within a few weeks. Keep taking your clomid.

However, this is a perfect example of why younger lifters should not use AAS. Your physical develpoment can be permanently stunted, and you natural hormone levels may not return. At least you realize your mistake. Consider yourself lucky.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    First you say prop and then enanthate . Which is it? Prop will work in a week to bring up the libido. Enanthate up to 6 weeks.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright, if you used AAS for two weeks, then immediately followed with clomid, you're chasing your tail here. Deca and enanthate can remain in your system 2-3 weeks after you last shot, and administering clomid in any dose during this time will not help you recover any lost test production. Perhaps you should clarify exactly what you did, what drugs you used, and when you used them. I don't even want to get into the age thing here, I think you already know that was a bad idea, and there's no point in beating it into the ground now.

-moto

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Moto is right, clarify what drugs and the dosages. Two weeks of gear is useless.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'm all confused???????????

La Anabolica Gloria is offline New Member
    Sorry about the mistake It was around 500mg of test enan, and 300 mg of deca weekly. I am happy I finally stopped, and I know that taking it just for 2 weeks is useless but My strength really is going up (I assume from clomid)and I started taking clomid 2 weeks after last deca shot

Thread Information