want2bulk is offline Junior Member

customs seizure ... what to do?

So I know this guy that ordered some gear from a source over in the UK and it so happens that the package was examined by US Customs. The package was opened and then resealed with a green strip saying "Examined by US Customs". They took the test, deca , and dbol but let the Nolvadex slide by. What's the deal with this? Inside was a letter stating that they found illegal items and that they were confiscated. If you were this person, what would you do? I'm sure this PO Box is now flagged, right? If this person were to get another PO Box in their name and another package was seized as well, do you think Customs would take it a step further? It's almost impossible to get a PO Box in another name because they require two forms of ID around here. My buddy could get another PO Box in his name but send it to a fake name but if it's seized by customs, do they research the PO Box and see who's name it is under? Just trying to round up some info. Also, do you think there's anything to worry about right now or does this stuff happen all the time and Customs just leaves it alone since it was a small amount??? Thanks bros.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    this has been discussed many times i think i would run a search but if it was snatched!!!!!!! kiss it good bye

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    go domestic

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    go domestic

The only way I do it.

I realize this has been brought up before and obviously if it was seized, the gear is gone. There's no way of fighting it. The main thing I was curious about is if this person went and got another PO Box. Let's say they got another box and another package was seized. I'm just wondering if Customs researches the PO Box and see who's name it's registered under. If this is the case, there would be two hits against the person and possibly some punishment. Obviously domestic is the way to go ... it's just a matter of finding a domestic source. It's not easy. Not for me at least and not around here.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I don't think customs has time for that, if they want him/her they'll set up a controlled delivery. So if it's not 100's of amps, they probably won't bother, but it's happened before for less.

Does the guy have a resend policy?

JohnnyB

This guy does have a resend policy. He'll ship the items at cost to a different address. I'm thinking a new PO Box and then give it the go ... PM me with your ideas on how to get this by Customs please. I can't lose another $350. Thanks guys.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There's no sure way to get it by customs bro... It's always a crap shoot, especially now after 911

It they x-ray your package or it just happens to be your un-lucky number and open it you're screwed...

Plus most overseas guys package they way they want, not the way you tell them. I doubt most overseas sources care alot about how you think it should be shipped... Each one has their own way of packaging, so just give your guy another clear addy and roll the dice...

Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    This guy does have a resend policy. He'll ship the items at cost to a different address. I'm thinking a new PO Box and then give it the go ... PM me with your ideas on how to get this by Customs please. I can't lose another $350. Thanks guys.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I went over seas once and it takes a month to get the order. Plus a month of worrying and paranoia.
    I went domestic and got my package LITERALLY two days after it was sent. No worries.
    Over seas do have good inventory and prices.

But losing a 500 dollar shipment would suck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    There's no sure way to get it by customs bro... It's always a crap shoot, especially now after 911

It they x-ray your package or it just happens to be your un-lucky number and open it you're screwed...

Plus most overseas guys package they way they want, not the way you tell them. I doubt most overseas sources care alot about how you think it should be shipped... Each one has their own way of packaging, so just give your guy another clear addy and roll the dice...
    It's all part of the game

JohnnyB

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I went over seas once and it takes a month to get the order. Plus a month of worrying and paranoia.
    I went domestic and got my package LITERALLY two days after it was sent. No worries.
    Over seas do have good inventory and prices.

But losing a 500 dollar shipment would suck.
    That's crazy! I get shit from overseas (normal post) the shipping on it is like a dollar and i get it in 5 days

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    I just recieved my first overseas order the other day. I thought i was scammed because i sent the money in september. I ended up sending an email stating that i never recieved the order our a customs letter about a week ago. Next thing i know i look in my mail box and its there. Very discrete packing i guess it depends on the source. Good luck to you bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Huh . . . I was sure that paperbol would slip right by, but they got half my order . . . now I'm on their list . . .

daddy-o is offline New Member
    i get my shit from china 7 days. no problems.
    thanks
    daddy-o

don't ask, won't tell

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I had 25 amps seized, it sucks. dont respond to any of their letters. Let it go.

Thread Information