solid90062 is offline Member

Question Keeping your gains on AS...

This may be a stupid question, but how much of the gains on AS are actually gonna stay? What is normal to lose?

I understand some things are better than others, but I'm curious as to what to expect to lose after my Deca /SUS cycle. 8weeks of Deca at 400 and sus at 500

What are your experiences? What techniques did you use to minimize any losses. Please educate!

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    CLOMID post cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats number 1

after that its diet, kepping intensity high, some creatine, you know the basics!!!

clomid clomid clomid

gorilla

Ok i already got the clomid down , but what do u think would be normal to keep as far as gains go

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think any one on this board can answer this question unless they are fortune tellers! Everyone reacts differently, and there is no sure fire way of calculateing how much you will keep/lose.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I'll say this. On THAT cycle will almost definitely lose at least 5lbs. or so due to the water retention going away. After that, it's tough to say but you don't really have to lose much at all if you keep training hard and eating right and of course pound back clomid.

Cool!!!!

Me and my boyz already train like animals so we wont be slowing down much in any case. Its nice to know what i will be losing will mostly be water. I'm hopeful 5 pounds will be all

About armidex...is it expensive will i need alot? i heard about liquidex is it just as good?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Cool!!!!

Originally posted by solid90062
    Me and my boyz already train like animals so we wont be slowing down much in any case. Its nice to know what i will be losing will mostly be water. I'm hopeful 5 pounds will be all

About armidex...is it expensive will i need alot? i heard about liquidex is it just as good?
    Liquidex is better IMo due to better absorption. Hell YES it is expensive. 30 tabs of Arimidex is I think about $240 US these days (I think it's 30 tabs). Liquidex though you can get 80 mg (=80 tabs) for the same price and it'll last you soooooo much longer.

Nathan

How much Liquidex would i need during an 8 week cycle...when would i start it? how many times a day? how much woud i need? and are those prices you list Black market prices or mexican pharmacy prices?

Sorry bro every answer leads to another question with me!

gotta bump it...got burried

Thread Information