ColdSore is offline Banned

Shanghai Labs D-bol...Minimal Gains?

Ok guys,
    I just finished my 3rd full week of Sl's D-bol and i have one more week to go...i started out running it the 1st two weeks @ 30mg ed, then i bumped it up to 40mg ed b/c i wasnt seeing gains like i thought i would. So ive been on 500mg test and 30-40mg d-bol for a full 21 days, and all ive gained is about 10-12 pounds.

I know this is still a significant amount of gains, but my strength hasnt increased like i thought, and i dont see myself geting any bigger....

Has anyone heard if this shit might be underdosed???

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Ok guys,
    I just finished my 3rd full week of Sl's D-bol and i have one more week to go...i started out running it the 1st two weeks @ 30mg ed, then i bumped it up to 40mg ed b/c i wasnt seeing gains like i thought i would. So ive been on 500mg test and 30-40mg d-bol for a full 21 days, and all ive gained is about 10-12 pounds.

I know this is still a significant amount of gains, but my strength hasnt increased like i thought, and i dont see myself geting any bigger....

Has anyone heard if this shit might be underdosed???
    10-12 lbs is nice gain..if your on enanthate 500mg then you have just started to get some effects..basically the 10-12lbs is from the dbol ..you prob wont notice size gains from the enathate for few more weeks..SL stands behind all his stuff 100%

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    12lbs in 3 weeks! I'd be very happy with those kind of gains.

Sometimes it's hard to see the gains because you see yourself everyday in the mirror. Did you take before pics? It's always nice to compare those pictures to mid-cycle and after pics.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    12lbs in three weeks is not something to bitch about at all! What are you expecting here?

-moto

ross3814 is offline Member
    i know... this isn't even your first cycle.

i wasnt really complaining about the weight gain, i just didnt feel like it was as dramatic as everyone said....my strength hasnt gone up that much either, just a little...

Depdaddy..the test is awesome...ive had test dick since about last tuesday or wednesday so i know ill be starting to see some strength and muscle gains off of it soon....

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    STERIODS ARE NOT MIRICLE DRUGS!!!!

things it depends on

the amount of actual training you actually do, how long you have been training,Are you pushing yourself in the gym, all reps to complete failure, are you taking in the proper amount calories and carbs. and the most important thing is your genitics

Once these things have been taken in concideration, then you can question the legitamacy of your anabolic 's

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    STERIODS ARE NOT MIRICLE DRUGS!!!!

things it depends on

the amount of actual training you actually do, how long you have been training,Are you pushing yourself in the gym, all reps to complete failure, are you taking in the proper amount calories and carbs. and the most important thing is your genitics

Once these things have been taken in concideration, then you can question the legitamacy of your anabolic's
    i wasnt questoning the legitamacy of my d-bols...i know they are real...i was questioning the legitamacy of the dose...i gained 10 pounds in the first 3 weeks of my last cycle, and that was with sust and deca , so they shouldnt of really been working, besides the prop in the sust...i just thought with d-bol i would gain significantly faster

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to let you know. If its only the third week, your test hasnt kicked in yet. So, that 12 lbs is more than likely just from your dbol . Like everyone said 12 lbs is a lot of weight for 3 weeks.
    You need to add MORE WEIGHT in order to feel stronger. You cant lift the same wieight and just WAIT to feel stronger. Add more weight and just lift it. Its mental.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you're breaking up the 50mg tabs then your dose will not be accurate. Some half of tabs could contain 10mg of dbol while the other is located in the other half. Remember, the tab is also filler.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    By my 3rd wk I was lifing real heavy,my joints couldn't handle it,gained over 20#,but once off,my strength dropped and water weight also.Just had to wait for the test/deca kick in.Be patient

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Just to let you know. If its only the third week, your test hasnt kicked in yet. So, that 12 lbs is more than likely just from your dbol . Like everyone said 12 lbs is a lot of weight for 3 weeks.
    You need to add MORE WEIGHT in order to feel stronger. You cant lift the same wieight and just WAIT to feel stronger. Add more weight and just lift it. Its mental.
    I dont think you guys understand...i know ive made gains...they just arent what i thought they would be off of the d-bol

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If you're breaking up the 50mg tabs then your dose will not be accurate. Some half of tabs could contain 10mg of dbol while the other is located in the other half. Remember, the tab is also filler.
    they are 10mg tabs so im not spliting them

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ah ok nevermind then. Either way, your gains weren't bad at all.

Thread Information