J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Gyno and Fina, Finagyno

I've done 1 cycle in my life time, fina/winny/clen . None convert to estorgen so I did not use any anti-e's.

Yes, I know after more research I have discovered fina (trenbolone acetate) converts to progesterone causing what I now call "fina lumps".

From what I can tell, fina does not cause gyno, simply the lumps. From what I've read I've come to the understanding of 2 posibliities:

1.) The lumps are cause from prolactin fluids in the mammalry glands.

2.) The lumps are caused from fat depsoites at the ends of the nipple ducts.

under issue one, bromo an anti-prolactin is supposed to help.

I've been though 2 months of 10mgs of bromo a day, 1000mgs of B6 and clomid/nova for 2 months to no real avail.

Feedback? Anyone else have any luck?

Just looking for good info

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bromo would've helped if you used it while on.. but once the lumps are there, they're there to stay. You might be able to tell your doc that you're concerned that they may be cancerous and get them removed, but that's fairly unlikely especially if they're small.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw a good post on this subj over at Got Fina.com...try that board..however if anyone has info, BUMP!

I've read some articals about bromo simply helping prolactin fluids drain out, or them doing it naturaly after awhile.

I don't think my doctor would have them removed unless I said they were painfull, because samples would show they are not cancer :/

Everyone with lumps from fina should read this:

http://www.biomeks.com/eng/agnucastonen.htm#pnedir

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Fina does not convert to progesterone(neither does Deca )

Tren is a PR agonist, which can lead to a sort of "manipulated" structure. It's not progesterone, but a weaker form which is where the progesterone gyno myth comes from.
    Progesterone is an E2 agonist so using an anti-e WILL aid in preventing gyno chances from Tren, Progesterone is also a prolactin agonist(hence prolactin inhibitors for treatment)

Receptors for progesterone and prolactin are located in the mammary gland and can cause gyno, but it is extremely rare. Most of the time, with Tren administration, if you begin to have gyno symptoms, it's more than likelyt estrogen. Not from direct conversion, but from indirect fluctuations from Prolactin/Test/Estrogen

With the rise in prolactin that occures with Tren, you get a drop in testosterone . This drop can leave estro levels elevated enough to irritate the ER in the mammaries.

I don't have gyno, bitch tits, just lumps.

My left lump is higher and larger than my right, so my nipple is just a bit puffy. In the morning if i take a colder shower, it shrinks up and basicly disapears.

I read on the gotfina boards and a guy was able to get some fluids out w/ a 18ga poker. I've also seen the cyst that cosmetic surgons remove, and it looks like it would be way too dense to asperate out with even a 18ga poker.

On another note:

It would be nice to find what consmetic surgons use for lipho to turn the fat to liquid before sucking it out.

A 18ga poker could probably suck it out then.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i also have a lump under my left nipple. I noticed it about 5 weeks after my last shot of tren . It got pretty big and very sensitive and then just recently it has shrunk to about 1/4 its size and seems to be going away. Anyone have any suggestions? i havn't taken any anti-e's or anything else

bump

Thread Information