Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Sust/dbol/Deca Cycle Help

Hey my stats are 6'3 167lbs i have 10 amps of sus and a 10ml vial of deca 300 and i can get as much dbol as i need. What would be the best way to take this cycle to get the most gains out of it? thanks

nj juice is offline Member
    the best thing to do is get more sust or drop the sust altogether and get a single ester test like enathate. deca dosage is ok. run the d-bol @ 25- 30 mg a day for weeks 1-4. make sure you have anti-e's and pct taken care of.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well 10 amps of sus would only give u 250 mg of test for 10 weeks. the deca is fine. u can run 1cc of deca for 10 weeks. as for the sus i would get another 10 vials if u wanna see good gains bro. thats what most guys here will tell u.

i would do this

weeks 1 - 10: 2 vial of sus injected monday and thursday
    weeks 1 - 10: 1 ml of deca
    weeks 1 - 4: 40 mg d-bol/ed (8 tabs/ed) so u need about
    224 tabs of d-bol

so u need

1. if i were u i wouldnt have bought sus, it needs to be injected every other day or 3x a week due to the short prop ester. i would have bought test enth

2. do not buy gear before u know how to use it. buying some gear u dont know shit about then comming on this board and asking how to use it is so stupid.

nonetheless, we all make mistakes. next time research first then buy.

cheers !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i just noticed, your only 167 lbs at 6'3. i think u should really hold off the gear bro and eat and grow naturally. at 167 and 6'3 u r not really ready for gear. im 5'10 and i didnt start juicing till my lean body mass was 175 lbs and i was 195 at the time !

Thread Information