Anger1 is offline New Member

Question I Won The Lottery!!!

I am new to the board but have been in the "biz" 4 a while. This guy I know just won the lottery and this is what Vanna White gave him:

3/10ml/200mg T-Eth
    300 5mg Dbls
    2/10ml/200mg Nandralone
    1/10ml/ Nandro Cyp 30mgs w 45mgs Methandriol Dipropionate
    20/1ml/100mg Primos
    3/10ml/200mg EQ
    70mls/50mgs of Winny
    2 GH kist(16 btls) - 6mgs-14ius a btl
    200 tabs T-3
    120 Tabs of Clomid 50mgs
    100 Tabs of Nolva
    HCG 10,000 UI
    200 tabs of Super Clen
    200 tabs Armidex

AND EVERYTHING IS REAL! (got it for free from pro BB who just retired.)

"He" Has about 4 cycles under his belt. 6'1 235 at about 18% body fat. Always been a little on the big size and never really defined (FRAT FUCK). Lifts 5-6 days a week and always squezes in a 30-45 min treadmill session. He wants to get cut because he does have a lot of muscle underneath a small layer of fat. But a funny thing happend............................

He got excited and started the 1st week with T-Enan at 1000mgs , the Deca at 600 mgs, and the D-bols at 50mgs ED. The question is........

What the hell do I do now?

1. I dont want to blow up to the point where I am just some huge fat ass struting around the gym grunting like a gorilla. But I would like to put on some mass before I start cutting up.

2. How long should I stay on the Test/Deca/Dbol ....6 weeks and then switch to EQ/Winny/250mg enanthate to solidify?

3. How should I cycle in the GH, T-3, Clens. (right now or wait till week 6?)

4. Should I wear a Body for Life T-Shirt or a Muscle-Tech T-Shirt to explain the GAIN?

5.(Week 6-14) Will a low dose of Enanthate make me hold water? I thought it would be wise to have a little T to work with the growth.

6. Where do I throw the Primos in?

7. What the hell can I take/do to prevent me from eating late at night?

8. Would any one site inject anything?

Any help with this delima/challenge would be appreciated. I have taken before pictures and will keep everyone updated with week to week pictures. AND DONT BOTHER WITH ANY FLAMES ABOUT: "You should have planned everything out, yadda, yadda, yadda". I came home with a perscription buzz and things got a little crazy after the Conan Movie Marathon.

Bump it up would YA!

Thanks in Advance

ANGER1

CYCLEON Guest
    Bro i got ur message and WOW - u lucky bum - someone gave u bout 2K worth of gear. tell u what, just box it up and send it to me

I gotta sleep - I will answer your questions tho tommorow an dhelp u figure out how to use all of this.

like a kid at Christmas, but u should sleep 2!

choice is offline Junior Member
    some people have all the luck! My advice: take it all at once!

just kidding about that

I would be careful about just "starting" with 50mg of dbol a day. I surely hope you're not going to taper up???

Just jumpstarting the old scrotum!

I figured hit it hard for the 1st 2 weeks and then ease down to about 30mgs while the T and D starts ramping up.

I would like to get some feed back damn it.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    lucky bastard.....why cant something like that happen to me.
    but anyways when was the last time you started juicing?
    do you workout at all? or have you within the past month at least 3 times a week?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Built life you just trying to make everyones by being negative or is this just what you like to do

i wasnt being negative, i was implying that he was lucky, and adding the lucky bastard sorta explains it, sorta sarcastic talking ya know? i will NEVER show negativity unless someone shows it to me. you have to use some logic, since i am also trying to help him out as much as i can.

Bro im not going to have this discussion right now but go over your last post and reread them a ask yourself if you were new into the world of AS would you walk away feeling good about this board or walk away feeling that your questions wernt answered

well if you knew how to take a joke, i guess you cant really hear my expression through the computer. SORRY BRO

Hey "built 4 a dick in your mouth" quit wasting space on my post and go over to the Richard Simmons Board and deal a meal. Jeez. I was waiting for some inteligent responses and all I get is this shit. Since I am a good sport about crap like this let me answer your question. Yeah I work out. Been working out for 10 years (no rubber bands and occasionaly machines). Last cycle was a year ago. I wanted to get a big as I could naturaly before I started again. Now the receptors are fresh and I am ready to go.
    By the way OKLAHOMO SUX!

Bro-
    Do a 12 week cycle
    first four weeks hit 40mg of dbals per day
    equip 600 mg per week for the entire cycle
    deca 400 mg per week entire cycle
    test 500-600 mg per week entire cycle
    Last four weeks hit your Primos 100 eod
    also in the last four weeks hit your winnny 100mg eod
    A little clomid therapy in the end
    and save the rest for the next cycle
    do me a favor though take before and after pictures and be prepared to grow
    Good Luck

Sorry one more thing for your next cycle get your self a bottle of insulin and hit that growth hormone with slin and 100mg of test if you have enough thats sweet

I was under the impression that EQ and Deca at the same time was kind of a waste. I always heard use one or the other. Please let me know what you think.

Also what about the t-3 and superclen? Just throw them durring the last 6 weeks? Pyramid of course.

As for the GH I want to make damn sure I dont gain any fat while using it and I heard from a few people that using sliln is going to put a few lbs on ya no matter what. What are your thoughts?

I have used GH before without slin and I lost my love handles for 6 months. Then the beer crept up on me.

I want to use GH now and I want to keep the primos for a bridge.

codzilla is offline New Member
    wats the difference between super clen and regular?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    you don't want any of that, I have a special address you can ship it all to and I will take care of that for ya. No charge even! Lucky SOB. Hell I can't even get my hands on nothing right now, we are dry, then that SOB get's all dat chit. Man, can I have some of your luck.

SuperClen is better than Regular Clen . Kidding. Its got this shit in it that makes it effective for longer than the typical 2weeks. The ingredient is K something. Check out the Elite Fitness Board and do a search under super clen to get a better idea. In a nutshell it works way better AND IT IS EXTREMELY OVERDOSED! QUARTER THE DAMN THING OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Now back to me. I was hoping to get a few more responses other than you guys telling me how lucky I am.

By the way....I walked up a flight of stairs and my fucking calves are BLOWING UP. h

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Only read the original post, all I can say is...BASTARD!

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    heres a good cycle...

wks-d-bol----deca /eq---test---primo---winny----gh--t3
    1----30mgs--400or600--600------------------------4iu--25
    2----30--------400/600---600------------------------4iu--25
    2----30--------400/600---600------------------------4iu--25
    3----30--------400/600---600------------------------4iu----
    4----30--------400/600---600------------------------4iu--25
    5---------------400/600---600------------------------4iu--50
    6---------------400/600---600------------50ed------4iu--50
    7---------------400/600---600------------50ed------4iu-----
    8---------------400/600---600------------50ed------4iu--25
    9---------------400/600---600------------50ed------4iu--25
    10------------------/400---600---300----50ed-------4iu--25
    11------------------/400---600---300-----------------4iu----
    12-----------------------------------300----------------4iu----
    13-----------------------------------300----------------4iu---
    14-----------------------------------300----------------4iu----
    15-----------------------------------300----------------4iu---
    16-----------------------------------300----------------4iu----
    17--------------------------------------------------------4iu----

**READ**READ**
    hit the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and take 1/4 of a pill of the super clen its too strong..1/4 pill of super clen..arimidex take 1 pill everyother day and take it with clomid too if you like...clomid at 100mgs for 2 weeks then 50mgs for the last 2 weeks...take stuff for the liver and take ALA for the liver too at 600-1000mgs a day...i might of put too much gh..gh for at least 12 weeks 4-6ius is good...gh is taking 5 days on 2 days off.....if you dont like this cycle tell me i can make more cycles with less or more or the same roids in it...mass and cutting cycles...go on a good diet...the eq can be at 400mgs instead of 600mgs....its makes you hungry..take deca instead if you like at 400-600mgs

I want to do all this shit and I dont want to have anything left over damn it. What are you are your guys opinion on nadrolone cypionate 30mgs w/ mehtandriol dipropionate 45mgs per ml? I have a 10cc bottle of this shit from Jurox. Also, what is the best way to take GH without slin? I know its a bad idea to take when natural levels are high like before bed and after a work out. Should I do it before meals, in between meals, after a nap, etc...
    Also, I have a fist full of Anavar as well I forgot to mention. 100 10mg tabs. Sorry if I am rubbing it in!

PS.
    I am sooooo bloated. I cant even see the viens in my 3rd leg anymore.

CYCLEON Guest
    alright children lets get down to business - first off if you can get a cycle fraom ultra you are doing well - hes a good vet with a lot of good cycles up his sleave. I dont always agree with them but they are pretty sound and everyone has their special way of doing things.

Now as to you anger1.

1. IMO your goals would be best served in two cycles, mostly because your muscles might grow fast enough but the rest of you will need a little more time so i put together these which you acn do almost back to back if you want.
    2. maybe IG, ultra or mike has better ideas with the gh as its not been my thing but otherwise this should be sound theory put into practise.
    3. the HCG isnt neccessary IMO but it might help you get your balls down faster so you can go into the cutting phase quicker. 4. the super clen doesnt need to be cycled - see my post on ketotifen.
    5. the arimdex will cut bloat like magic
    6. you shouldnt need the nolva and get rid of that methandriol crap, trade it to a frind or something.
    7. observe the taper on t3 the little in your first cycel is just to help with the protien
    8. take an eca stak in the cutting phase, any brand will do, the keto helps this as well and workks the beta3, which the clen wont.

Here it is.

---BULK---
    W1-6 - 750mg T-eth, 500mg Deca , 50mg Dbol ED, .5mg Arimdex ED, 4IU Hgh ED 5days, .25mg T3 ED
    W7-8 - 750mg T-eth, 500mg Deca, 50mg Winny ED, .5mg Arimdex ED, .25mg T3 ED
    W9-11 - @ start 2000mcg of HCG 1x, 50mg Winny ED, .5mg Arimdex ED, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED
    W12 - 300mg Day 1, 150mg ED Clomid,
    W13 - 100mg ED Clomid,
    W14 - 50mg ED Clomid

---CUT---
    W1-4 - 600mg EQ, 35mg Anavar , .5mg Arimdex, 4IU Hgh ED 5days, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED, T3 Scaled to .100mcg ED, ECA
    W5-10 - 600mg EQ, 300mg Primo, 50mg Winny, .5mg Arimdex, 4IU Hgh ED 5days till gone, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED, T3 .100mcg ED, ECA
    W11 - @ start 2000mcg of HCG 1x, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED, T3 Scaled to .75mcg ED, ECA
    W12 - .50mcg T3 ED, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED
    W13 - .50mcg T3 ED, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED
    W14 - 300mg Day 1, 150mg ED Clomid, .25mcg T3 ED, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED
    W15 - 100mg ED Clomid, .25mcg T3 ED, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED
    W16 - 50mg ED Clomid, .25mcg T3 EOD, .25-.5 tab of Super Clen ED

Holy Shipes!

Call me crazy, but I read this whole god-damned thread and I don't see your weight, height, bf or goals. What do you want to do with this gear?

whoops!!!! You want to use it all ect....MY BAD! Good luck bro.

Hey a littles good for you alot must be great for you......

i hate little bitches, who once they step behind the computer start running their fuckin mouths on boards, get a fuckin life thats all i can say. "oh yeah, and oklahoma does suck!" you fuckin idiot, you think i dont know that, sometimes you cant just pick where you wanna live.

CYCLEON Guest
    lets get back to the topic at hand and the hour I spent to put that together - OTHERWISE GET OFF THIS THREAD!

Thank you, I feel much better now

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate you. Is it just me, or did "my friend" turn into "me" about half-way through your thread?

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Anger1
    In a nutshell it works way better AND IT IS EXTREMELY OVERDOSED! QUARTER THE DAMN THING OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!
    [/B]
    I dont know where you heard it was overdosed, it is suppossed to be 25 times stronger than one tab of clen so taking one tablet would be equivalent of taking 25 Bulgarian Spiropent, I have troubles taking 7.

If you also search on elite you will understand to avoid this product, people have taken up to a tab and felt very little, imagine if tomorrow he increases to 2 tabs but the second one contained what it is suppossed to.

Nathan- The only friend you got is in the mirror! If you know what I mean...

IormGame. I took a 1/4 tab of superclen at lunch and it knocked me on my ass around 5:00pm. I feel lethargic and cloudy. Anyone else you know experince this?

CYCLEON Guest
    it is a tad scary cause u never know if the clen is overdosed and the keto under or the other way around

Originally posted by Anger1
    Nathan- The only friend you got is in the mirror! If you know what I mean...
    I just don't understand all this hostility directed my way. Seriously, where's it all coming from? I don't think you all realize how incredibly sensitive I am. If you're trying to make me cry then mission accomplished. Ya jerk.

CYCLEON Guest
    :'(

they are all on their tren /halo/methyl test/cheque drop cycles Nathan, thats why

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    :'(

they are all on their tren /halo/methyl test/cheque drop cycles Nathan, thats why
    I'm just fucking around. I don't care what anyone says or else I wouldn't post any of my stories (I'm well aware that they're 'out there' when I'm wrtiting them, I just don't care). I am sensitive though.

CYCLEON Guest
    I am sensitive though
    Thank u for sharing, nathan - now can every one give "big-tittied Bob" a big hug?

I havent started my armidex yet and was wondering how fast will the bloat drop once I start. I can barely open my eyes. I have gained 12 lbs in 8 days.

CYCLEON Guest
    uv already started??!!?!?!? - what the hell did I spend all that time making that up for u then???

arimdex works pretty much within a few days ull see the difference.

Thread Information