jeanz08 is offline New Member

Exclamation Holy shit...is tren useless?

I obtained this from bodybuilding.com......

NOTICE! These opinions are NOT necessarily the opinions of Bodybuilding.com. These are the opinions of an anonymous IFBB Professional bodybuilder. We feel that there should be a place for this unbiased information to come out. If you are a pro bodybuilder or well known personality in the industry and would like to give your opinions (anonymously or not), please contact us. We want to be 100% fair to all.

I wanted to know your experience with Trenbalone? This will be my first cycle using it.

Trenbalone. Are you referring to all that useless yellow stuff people are making from melting down the pellets in oil and then selling it to a bunch of suckers? I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. You have a bunch of these so-called gurus melting down Finilplex Pellets (tren pellets designed to be injected into cattle) and mixing them in oil. All it takes is one idiot who is loaded up on test and this idiotic mix to say he's growing like never before and everyone will join in buying the stuff. Fact is that it's the testosterone that is working and not the so-called tren. My advice to you is to throw the crap out because it is useless! All these companies selling the shit were started from people trying to get rich, and they are. I've been laughing at this tren thing ever since Finilplex hit the scene about 6 years ago. There is no real Tren!

-----I used fina before that i got a hold of in Canada and i liked the results i got off of it. I plan on using it again in my upcoming cycle in the spring along with test/winni/T3. What does he mean by this...am i missing something...could this be true?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Tren is in every cycle I do. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Useless yellow stuff? Yes actually, it's called yellow dye # five. The tren is all to real though; it's not disputable.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Thumbs up to Tren ! Far from Useless.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Saw that before, he's truly an idiot.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok..the writer is a moron...All of the research I have done here and a few other places say different,that it works good!!...kinda odd how something so usless is highly sought after and get great reviews!!
    Last edited by slamd097; 11-24-2003 at 01:15 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if tren / finaplix was useless, then why the hell would they give to the damn cow. it's purpose is to lean the meat up prior to slaughtering.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    have not done tren myself but i do have 100 cows in my back yard. If it makes them grow I'm damn sure it will make you grow. no scientific data but sounds right to me

jeanz08 is offline New Member
    it just caught me off guard...i have used it before and liked it...had to hear what ya'll thought

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Yeah, tren blows ass. I ran it with Prop for 8 weeks and gained 22 lbs of muscle, became leaner, and all my lifts increased. +200 lbs on my leg presses, +50 lbs on my bench, +140 lbs on seated rows, to name a few. Yeah, it's a waste...
    These are the same reasons I love fina.................... besides test, fina will be included in all my cycles.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Same as Key and Mud, I'll include tren in all of my cycles from now on. I ran a short 6 weeks cycle of tren/prop over the summer and packed on 20+ lbs, 15 of which are still here. Whoever wrote that is either an indiot, or totally misinformed and repeating this misinformation. Tren is an awesome drug with many positive benefits, although it does have more sides than most all other AAS.

-moto

Gilster is offline Member
    Although I will not use tren again, I have to totally disagree with this moron. It does work and it is real.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just shoot the guy - he's too stupid to be running around loose.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!!!! Damn if he can write articles on bodybuilding.com maybe my 2 year old cna get some of her scribblings published over there. This guy obviously doesn't know what in the hell he's talking about. Tren will be, is, and for a long time now, been included in every one of my cycles.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Actually its true. Trenbolone really has little effect on anyone. Placebo people, placebo. Hate to ruin it for you all but thats all it is. Man it cracks me up all the people that love tren and idolize it. Sure it may do a tiny tiny bit...but please

j/k btw

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    22 lbs in 6 weeks... All my lifts went up at least 15% my legs were in the 25% range. Conclusion, Tren = The Shit, therefore that guy is an idiot.

Peace

-Taejoon

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    j/k btw
    Ok.... almost didn't catch that part. I was about to reach through the monitor and slap ya.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Moooooooooooooooo got some hay to eat

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member

Smile

Pure idiot this guy I have used tren solely with a little winny and had unbelieveable gains....im sure it was only the winny

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I am at a loss as well. I once ran a fina only cycle and saw substantial gains in strength, and moderate size.

Thread Information