Phyll is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb The rundown, read this bros...

Bros, This is first day of week 2 of my first cycle.

I have been taking 200 mgs of test cyp and 150 mgs of EQ every Sunday and Wednesday, totalizing 400mgs test and 300 mgs EQ every week.

I have also been taking Liquid Nolva 10mg and Ldex .25 mg ED.

I weighed myself last night and noticed an increase of roughly 2.5 pounds. But I have been eating like crazy, because I know that your diet will make or break your cycle. I have also been working my ass off at the gym.

However, other than that, I haven't really felt anything out of the ordinary. No noticeable water retention (granted, the anti-es could be helping with that), no change in temperament, or any noticeable changes in strength. I can't really judge if the hunger has increased because of the EQ, I was always hungry before the cycle anyways.

I have been working out 5 days a week, one muscle group at a time, 2 days off.

I guess my question is: Is this normal or should I be considering whether my gear is legit or not? How long does it take for test and EQ to kick in? I do get soreness where I apply the injections, but the absence of any other sides and noticeable gains has made me wonder. I read that other bros gained as much as 7 pounds in the very first week.

So what you bros think? Is it too early still? Am I over my head here? Or should I start doubting that my gear contains what it claims?

Thanks bros!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It could take up to 5 weeks for the EQ to kick in, and for Cyp It usually takes 3 or 4 weeks. Be patient..

BLT

Thank you that makes me feel better

What about the anti-es? Could they be hindering gains? Should I keep this dose?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    Thank you that makes me feel better

What about the anti-es? Could they be hindering gains? Should I keep this dose?
    No......... anti-e's will not hinder your gains. Give the gear sometime to build your blood levels...... at least 4 weeks with the Cyp and a little longer on the EQ.

Thanks bros; I will wait and keep you guys posted

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you don't need nolva if you have arimidex

JohnnyB

Should I take only one then? Like .25 ldex ED and leave nolva for if symptoms show up?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro you don't need nolva if you have arimidex

JohnnyB
    I always run both in my cycles............

Arimidex stop the convertion of estrogen, where nolva blocks estrogen at the receptor site. If your stopping the convertion there's not much to block, you do some estrogen in your body. With femara it lowers blood plasma levels by 37%, it can do the samething with arimidex. Since I haven't found a study that show this with arimidex I say it can.

JohnnyB

Here's the study showing nolva and femara

Impact of tamoxifen on the pharmacokinetics and endocrine effects of the aromatase inhibitor letrozole in postmenopausal women with breast cancer.

Dowsett M, Pfister C, Johnston SR, Miles DW, Houston SJ, Verbeek JA, Gundacker H, Sioufi A, Smith IE.

Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, United Kingdom.

This study examined whether the addition of tamoxifen to the treatment regimen of patients with advanced breast cancer being treated with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole led to any pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic interaction. Twelve of 17 patients completed the core period of the trial in which 2.5 mg/day letrozole was administered alone for 6 weeks and in combination with 20 mg/day tamoxifen for the subsequent 6 weeks. Patients responding to treatment continued on the combination until progression of disease or any other reason for discontinuation. Plasma levels of letrozole were measured at the end of the 6-week periods of treatment with letrozole alone and the combination and once more between 4 and 8 months on combination therapy. No further measurements were done thereafter. Hormone levels were measured at 2-week intervals throughout the core period. Marked suppression of estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulfate occurred with letrozole treatment, and this was not significantly affected by the addition of tamoxifen. However, plasma levels of letrozole were reduced by a mean 37.6% during combination therapy (P<0.0001), and this reduction persisted after 4-8 months of combination therapy. Letrozole is the first drug to be described in which this pharmacokinetic interaction occurs with tamoxifen. The mechanism is likely to be a consequence of an induction of letrozole-metabolizing enzymes by tamoxifen but was not further addressed in this study. It is possible that the antitumor efficacy of letrozole may be affected. Thus, sequential therapy may be preferable with these two drugs. It is not known whether tamoxifen interacts with other members of this class of drugs or with other drugs in combination.

JohnnyB

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    jb is dead on..........

theres no need for both at those doses. one or the other will suffice.
    i would recommend either .5mg of liquidex ed throughout, or 10-20mg of nolva ed throughout. i wouldnt even bother to run the nolva unless unless you see symptoms though.......

peace I4L

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Basically you have been on for one week, which isn't long enough for any of the gear to do anything, but yet you have still gained 2.5 lbs. Keep eating, be MUCH more patient. Don't be one those guys that does a shot and then goes to the mirror to see if it is working yet. It isn't...just in case you are wondering.

peace,

ttgb

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree with anyone here who said PATIENCE. Your EQ is a few weeks out from reaching its effectiveness and your Cyp will be along around week 3 or 4.

Don't sweat it yet

thanks bros

Thread Information