Solrock is offline Member

Question Opinions on type of test for this cycle

I am debating between which test to use for my cycle, Sust or Prop. Prop has always caused me incredible pain... I am not sure it is worth it. I will be running a good amount of L-Dex and Femara throughout the cycle to prevent aromatizing.

I will either go with Sust 250 EOD, or Prop 100 ED.

I will also be running:

EQ 400mg week 1-12
    Tren 75mg ED 1-12 (maybe 1-8 only, Tren makes me nasty)
    Winny 50mg ED 9-14 (corrected per MudMan. Thanks)

(May cycle in IGF-1 on week 5-8 and again 13-16... all depends on how my IGF-1 only trial goes. Starting next week... will start new thread an keep you posted.)

I will also be running L-dex/Femara (alternating the combo seems to work quite well for me), and of course full blown PCT.

Will have Nolva and Bromo on hand.

Any expereinces will help. I am strongly learning towards the Sust.
    Last edited by Solrock; 11-24-2003 at 02:28 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Between SUS and Prop........... I would put up with the painful injections and go with Prop........ Run the winny from weeks 9 - 14.... EQ has a 3 weeks half life

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if u are gonna run sus 250 eod i would go with sus. prop is too miserable. i only use it when dieting down cause of the low water rentention. however the prop will give u the best and most constant blood serum levels !

as for the EQ i would bump it to 600. i think most bros get better results at 600 mg.

also what is ur cycle history.
    tell me how the igf-1 thing goes, i have heard nothing good about it so far but i have never talked to anyone who has directly tried it, always a "i have a friend who tried.." type of thing. so i would like some direct feedback from you if u choose to use igf-1. otherwise good luck !

skii96 is offline Member
    I've never had a problem with prop pain. So i would go with the prop IMO. But the sus eod would be good also! Win win either way.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you wanting to use a full cc eod with the sust? If so, that works out to around 1100mg/week of test alone. Being that you are already shooting the tren ed, I'd go with the prop ed also. As for the pain, try a different brand of prop. Not all of it hurts too bad, some doesn't hurt at all.

I'm also curious to see your results with IGF-1. I'll be watching for your thread on this.

-moto

I have run a total of 6 cycles so far. I have always gone with Sust except for my last cycle, which I ran Prop. And the Prop kicked my ass HARD. I did quad injects, and could never seem to walk, forget about running the tread mill. I am not a panzy with pain, but my quads were so tight they would wake me up during the night.

Gundam: This will be my first cycle with EQ. 400 seems like a solid mid range... my concern with starting with 600 would be sides. I want to get a feel for what it is doing to my body. If the sides aren;t too bad, I would definitely consider bumping it up. Correct me if I am wrong, but 400 mg EQ a week should be enough to get some response, correect? If not, I will bump it up for the entire cycle.

IGF-1: Yes, I will definitely start a thread when I start my IGF-1 only cycle new week.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Hit the prop if you don't mind the ed injections...

Thread Information