48ngoin is offline Associate Member

Question Vet Review for 1st Please

Stats: 48/6"2" 211 lbs. Diet good/10%bf. Longtime lifter (See Profile) Suggestions on this first cycle? Arimidex also needed?

Weeks 1-10 Sust 250 250 mg./wk
    Weeks 1-13 Nova 10 mg./day
    Weeks 11-13 HCG 3000 IU/wk
    Week 14 Nova 40 mg./day
    Week 15 Nova 20 mg./day
    Week 16 Nova 10 mg./day

The Nova over Clomid comes from the link:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=60423
    (POST #2)

It's a long article, but toward the end mentions tapering off on Nolva:

"So which one should you use? Well personally, I'd have to say Nolvadex . Both as an on-cycle anti-estrogen and a post-cycle therapy. As an anti-estrogen it’s simply much stronger, demonstrated by the fact that better results are obtained with 20-40 mg than with 100-150 mg of clomid. For post-cycle, this plays a key role as well. It deactivates rebound estrogen much faster and more effective. But most importantly, Nolvadex has a direct influence on bringing back natural testosterone , where as clomid may actually have a slight negative influence. The reason being that Tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1."
    ......." For best results, it is best stacked with HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin), which functions as an LH analog and can help bring testicle size back up. HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of Nolvadex/clomid. The reason being that HCG itself is also suppressive of natural testosterone and should be out of the body before therapy is over, or it will inhibit natural testicle function. But I can not stress enough that HCG possibly plays a more important role in post-cycle therapy than clomid/Nolvadex. For clomid and Nolvadex, Doses are usually tapered down. It’s best to start with 40 mg of Nolvadex or 150 mg of Clomid for the first week or the first two weeks, and then finish the program with 20 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid."

BDTR is offline Retired
    1-10 test enanthate 500mg
    CLOMID two weeks after your last shot, 300mg/1day 100mg/10 days 50mg/ 10 days
    Nolvadex through the entire cycle and post cycle at 20mg ed. Dont run it alone post cycle, trust me.

Gilster is offline Member
    I am 40 years old myself and I understand your wanting to go with a low dose for your first but 250mgs/w of sust is too little for our age especially. If you are going to go with just sust, I would want you to go with 500mgs/w as a minimum. You will be much happierwith the results and you will get more out of your fresh receptors. Otherwise the only thing I wuld add is clomid. Although nolva is good for pct it is even better with clomid. Good luck......

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to inject SUS at least E3d to keep blood levels stable and I would go with 500mg a week....... No need for HCG in a cycle this light

20mg Nolva = 50mg Clomid

So I don't think you will have a easy time recovering your HPTA functions with the method you have there.
    For PCT I would use both Clomid and Nolva

Thread Information