Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Blood work test results low - what do these #'s mean?

My doctor told me what my testosterone count was rather than show me. I don't know what the numbers mean, but supposedly they are low. She gave me two numbers (didnt mention which was free test and total test), can someone clear this up for me?

I am 21 years old. The two numbers were 8.6 and 28. she said the first one the normal range is 10-13 and the second one the normal range is 30-33. I am thinking the 8.6 is free test and 28 is total test. These numbers might be in different units as I've seen people post their test in the 400-1000 range, making my 28 look abnormally low. But I have no problems with sex drive and she said the normal range is 30-33.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Those numbers are nanograms/decalitre----test/blood.

C

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    My doctor told me what my testosterone count was rather than show me. I don't know what the numbers mean, but supposedly they are low. She gave me two numbers (didnt mention which was free test and total test), can someone clear this up for me?

I am 21 years old. The two numbers were 8.6 and 28. she said the first one the normal range is 10-13 and the second one the normal range is 30-33. I am thinking the 8.6 is free test and 28 is total test. These numbers might be in different units as I've seen people post their test in the 400-1000 range, making my 28 look abnormally low. But I have no problems with sex drive and she said the normal range is 30-33.

8.6 and 28 are not ng/dl

Normal range for T. Test in ng/dl for man 20-39 is 400-1080

I'm betting thats a F. Test(28) reading along Sex Hormone Binding Globulin(8.6)

norm range for F. Test- 19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/mL

SHBG norm range 19+ 13-71 nmol/L

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Pheedno in that case I am very low.......

I've been off my Fina/Test cycle for almost 4 months now. I did take clomid at the end.

Would you recommend I take clomid again to up test levels before I start my next cycle in a few months? I will just be shutting it down again so is there really a point?

Funny thing is that I don't feel like my test is low... my strength is ok and my sex drive is ok....

Thread Information