cyberpan is offline New Member

Tren Enan, Fina, and TRENBOLON HEXAHYDROBENZYL powders what's the difference?

Might be a stupid question, but I was curious and thought I would ask what is the difference between Tren Enananthate, Trenbolon (Fina), and TRENBOLON HEXAHYDROBENZYL powders. I saw these three listed somewhere and was curious what the difference is. Can any be put into capsule form from the powder? Just curious I know how to make it injectable just didn't know the difference between these 3 and didn't know if you had to make them injectable.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i can tell you that Enanthate is a longer ester and would only have to be injected around 2 days a week to keep blood levels steady and Fina is Tren Acetate which should be injected ED to keep blood levels the most steady, although some do EOD. To make powders and tabs injects go to the anabolic laboratory on this site..good info...as for the third kind of tren you mentioned im not sure. I would think putting them into a cap would not be a sufficient method, but i've never done it. All i know is that fina tabs when taken orally are only absorbed 10%

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Well i can tell you that Enanthate is a longer ester and would only have to be injected around 2 days a week to keep blood levels steady and Fina is Tren Acetate which should be injected ED to keep blood levels the most steady, although some do EOD. To make powders and tabs injects go to the anabolic laboratory on this site..good info...as for the third kind of tren you mentioned im not sure. I would think putting them into a cap would not be a sufficient method, but i've never done it. All i know is that fina tabs when taken orally are only absorbed 10%
    all thats different is the half life of the drugg thats bout it ,accetate beeing the shorstest ,then hexa beeing aroudn 4days and then the enenthate beeing 7 days .

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate is the tren ester that was used in the old parabolon, and it's slightly longer than enanthate if I'm not mistaken.

-moto

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate is the tren ester that was used in the old parabolon, and it's slightly longer than enanthate if I'm not mistaken.

-moto
    moto u are mistaking ,its slight shorter the enenthate ,

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You're probably right, I was most likely thinking of heptanoate, and it's the same as enanthate . My bad.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can put it in caps but you won't see results of it'll be mebatilized before it can work.

JohnnyB

Thread Information