BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Question about 2nd cycle and Gyno

The last eight weeks of my previous cycle (I went 16) I was doing 400mg of Test. NO issues. But I'm in week 3 of this cycle (400mg) and I'm not sure If I'm paranoid, but my nipples do seem a bit tender and sore. I'm using Test Cyp and I don't even think it's possible to see signs this early. But I definitely don't want to wait till it's to late. I'm having no itching, just a bit tender.

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member
    play it safe start popping some nolva if u have it on hand 20mg a day if your prone. If u feel u have gyno higher that dose to around 40 till it subsides.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, when i was on my first cycle, i had the same problems. I think it was the fact i was so paranoid, that i rubbed and pressed on my nipples 100 times a day, making them sore. But, i wouldn't hurt to run 20mg day of nolva, but thats up to you.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    nolva is pretty cheap so it wont hurt to start at 20mgs a day man.....its better to be safe than sorry....bitches sux man...

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you've been thinking about it too much... The same thing happens to me... The power of suggestion!

But it wouldnt hurt taking nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    bro, when i was on my first cycle, i had the same problems. I think it was the fact i was so paranoid, that i rubbed and pressed on my nipples 100 times a day, making them sore. But, i wouldn't hurt to run 20mg day of nolva, but thats up to you.

Yeah, thats what I'm doing!!! I keep touching them to see if they're soar. I'm NOT prone to gyno and again, I had NO issues last cycle????

I started my last cycle with 250mg and bumped it up to 400mg..Again, 16 weeks and NOTHING?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You just like playing with your nipples,admit it10mg Nolv and you'll be fine,if you want 20mg is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You just like playing with your nipples,admit it10mg Nolv and you'll be fine,if you want 20mg is ok

Thanks bro! I'd rather have you play with them!!!

Thread Information