Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: cutting cycle

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle

Hi i wnana do a cyuuttin gcycle have a few ideas to waht imght wnana do. My gains i am looking for is from whatveer cycle out of the ones i post which yu think will give me the most fat loss and increase in speed as in running.

Winstrol inject 50mg ed 8 weeks clenbuterol 2 on 2 off thorughout

eq 300mg 12 weeks clenbuterol 2 on 2 off throughtout

eq 300mg 12 weeks oral winstrol 50 mg a day last 4 weeks.

all wil have correct pct clomid therpay starrtng at 300 mg day 1 then 100 2-11 and 50 til day 21

Please help remmber i am looking for fat loss and spped not so much size but side effects are BIG concern so i know test is the base of every cycle but id like to pass up on that thanks for your help

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You don't need to know
    A cutting cycle becomes a cutting cycle the minute your diet is clean and carbs are lowered. Gear has next to nothing to do with it. I mean even the water you retain from even deca , test etc. , is gone after your cycle is finished. But if your conditioning for competition you stay away from water retaining gear.

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Yuea ive already been doing that diet for a little a few months now. I have reached my short term goals that i made to get to this point so as of now im looking for which of these cycles is the best choice im leaning towards eq clen

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

wanna get cut, diet for it.
    wanna get speed, train for it.

Thread Information