PrincePRIMO is offline Banned

Stop Deleting My Posts! I Have Been Asking For Help From A Mod And Get None!

I have been sending out many emails and PMs to Anabolic Review mods concerning a problem with no response.

I am the respected PrincePRIMO from meso and Anabolic-source.net I was contacted by a meso vet and Anabolic Review member with the email addy xxxxx He said he had a ref from Anabolic Review moderator who goes by the email xxxxxx Jayru backed him, so I filled the 70 amp primo front.

HASTYLE03's communication has been poor and on again, off again since he received the front two weeks ago.

I would like to know from xxxx or another other person if this person still holds credibility. Thank you//

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're going to get banned and your loud mouth is ruining your rep as a legit source. Stop acting childish and private message a mod or vet with all the info and we'll look into it, stop posting this bullshit on our board.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Respected???? As far as i know you are new at Meso, though i dont go to anabolic -source.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You are an idiot - I checked and there area certainly no mods here with that email or any matching I P

and you are now banned :wavey:

PrincePRIMO is offline Banned
    Bottom line is, why won't the mod who backed this person say what's going on with him? Does he still back him or not?

And to bigsd67, would you like me to list my refs? I have over 20 mods and major veterans who will back me from ASN, meso, elite, etc. Please feel free to email me for a list and check them out for yourself.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, you just joined toady, and the mods do not sit around waiting for PM's to come in so they can answer them. You should give them at least a day or so, and I'm sure they want to check out the situation before responding as well. Be patient, bro, and do not disrespect the rules of this board because you are uptight about the possibility that you got scammed. It happens both ways, bro. Delete this post, do not post it again, an wait for the mods to get back to you.

-moto

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincePRIMO
    Bottom line is, why won't the mod who backed this person say what's going on with him? Does he still back him or not?

And to bigsd67, would you like me to list my refs? I have over 20 mods and major veterans who will back me from ASN, meso, elite, etc. Please feel free to email me for a list and check them out for yourself.
    i dont really care either way....i just noticed you around meso not too long ago...that could be my bad though....i dont mean any offense.

GODstatus is offline Junior Member

Whats

Bro see that title under , "PrincePrimo" that means u r a newbie,
    dont come on the forum and disrespect the vets

chill out go to the gym.....things take time

I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about but I already checked and one of those emails matched some newbie member - and certainly not any mod here - take your scamming crap somewhere else - real sources do not pull such idiot stunts - I can assure you whatever miniscule rep you thought you had is worthless with such stupidity

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i deleted your thread..........

i also recieved no email or pm from you regarding this situation. if i had hung around a little longer, i would have deleted the other thread too.

you have cyc to thank that this one is still here.
    he already stated that no mod here goes by that addy, and the rules of this board are plainly stated at the top of this forum. instead of posting your scamming crap all over this board, why didnt you pm or email a mod with this problem?
    if youre legit, you handled this one very badly, and you need to rethink how youre going about this.

I4L

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am the respected PrincePRIMO from meso
    A respected source from Meso isn't that an oxymoron. This shit may fly over there but if you ever come back here remember we have rules here. I got no such PM and I would guess that the other Mods didn't get one either since this must be a attempt for you to scam a few newbies.

nah - this guy is a chump - I am guessing he knows that these addys are not real here and that there is no mod, blah blah - either that or he isnt the swiftest of sorts - looks just like spaming to me

Thread Information