Uconish is offline Member

week 5 results of first cycle!!!!

so i justed ended the fifth week of my first cycle. its T400 at 800mg SYD Eq at 400mg and dbols 35mg. Im all dun wit the dbols now. My only problem is that ive only gained 7 lbs. You think i got ripped off and my stuff is fake. I havent put on a lot of weight, but my strenght is going up like crazy. I went from benching 225 for 10 reps to 18reps, and i used to shoulder press 80lb dumbells but now i can do 100lbs like 5 times. People keep telling me i look bigger and more muscular, and my stomach looks alot better than it used to. i now the stuff is working but why havent i had the crazy weight gain?????? i eat three big meals a day plus t3 shakes, and i drink way more than a gallon of water a day. WHats up??????/

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think the d-bol was either under dosed or fake........ It's been 5 weeks so you should start seeing weight gainn soon from the test and the EQ may take a little longer to start feeling.

3 big meals and shakes aren't going to cut it if you want to grow.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    how were you taking the dbol ? important to split the dosage up twice during the day. also 7 lbs is not that bad, average gain on dbol is 2lb/week

I would split the dbols up throughout the day.......i hard a hard time eating the first couple of days cuz i hard sum realy bad stomach pains.....what about the strength gains.....you think theyre good for what im on.......i think the bols were real cuz i would get some crazy pumps from them..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    strength gains for you are really good...i don't take dbol for weight gain, just to make me feel good in the gym and for the pumps

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Assym is right. Those strength gains are right on. The weight gain is substantial too. Think, if your stomach looks better then you’ve probably cut back some fat, while gaining 7lbs of assumed muscle. That’s awesome in 5 weeks. Now just wait for the test and EQ to rush into effect.

Don’t worry. I would have to agree with MudMan though. Maybe reduce the size of your 3 meals only a bit and have 5 meals a day plus that post workout shake.

Doc

in the begining i was having a hard time eating. my stomach was always upset but now my appetite is coming back big time. I do feel leaner and definately more vascular, and i always had a bad case of strech marks but now theyre everywhere.....thanks guys.......i love this stuff....and hopefully theyll help me one day step on stage in posing trunks!!!!!!!!!!!!

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm in a similar boat as he right now, i'm starting my 5th week and all done with the dbol , running 1 cc sust every 3 days, weight is up probably 6-7 pounds, a lot water i think but strentgh has gone through the roof

Sheek is offline Junior Member
    Hey bros, you guys got to eat like Crazzy. Im on my first cycle and eat around 6000-7000 cals without any weight gainers. Try to drink like a gallon of milk a day. I am up 26lbs (240-266) in 5 weeks of my first cycle, of dbol and test eth.
    Last edited by Sheek; 11-24-2003 at 11:26 PM.

Thread Information