rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

This is a popular subject, heres some pics of before and after gyno of me.

I know this belongs in general but i think it belongs here cause this tits were caused by lack of knowledge when i first crossed over to the dark side which was a while back..lol Please no flames about my bony self cause i lost size due to cancer, tonsil removel and 3 treatment to beat cancer. There a a few bro on here that know me personally and they can tell you I was in good shape before all this happened to me but oh well , lets get to the good stuff, heres the before and after pics of the titties i had..lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is a popular subject, heres some pics of before and after gyno of me.-ar-pic.jpg  

heres another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is a popular subject, heres some pics of before and after gyno of me.-dsc00350.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is a popular subject, heres some pics of before and after gyno of me.-dsc00368.jpe  

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    OUCH!!! Nothing about that looks very appealing...definitely good for people to see what can happen if you don't do enough research!

another

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is a popular subject, heres some pics of before and after gyno of me.-dsc00369.jpe  

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    damn.

those pics are all in order and yes I have the stitches that dissolves. The operation wasnt that bad, Im gonna wait at least maybe 4 more weeks before i hit the gym again. Right now Im chillin with my lortabs and playing the hell out of Socom 2..lol

Peter is offline Associate Member
    bro, to me in the first pictures it doesnt seem like you have gyno that bad. Is it worse in person than what it looks like in the picture? And also if you dont mind me asking how much did the surgery cost, and did u get the gland removed that causes the gyno?
    -Pete

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    the first pic kinda just looks like you have high body fat. tough to actually see the gyno, I guess. what did the symptoms feel like with that little bit you had?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck man. I had mine removed 3 weeks ago, and I'm already back in the weight room.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    how much does the operation cost?

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    what types of roids were you taking that caused gyno. D-bol? i am thinking of going on dbol but i am deffinately going to be taking anti estrogens to prevent gyno. it looks like a lot of people get it. i better not

It was the size of a golf ball on one size but was in there a little deep. I havent got the bill yet but guessing itll be around 2 or 3 thousand. BTW my insurance is gonna pay for it cause i complained about how bad they irritated me. I have done quite of few cycles but think that this all happened from dbol . Hey guys if you have gyno just tell your doctor that they really bother you badly and insurance will take care of it for you.

Surfárn is offline New Member
    Hey! was it really the size of a golf ball?
    How is it looking now? any more recovery pics??

//good post! Thanks for sharing!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Interesting to hear you got it from dbol . Thanks for sharing your pics. What cycle/dosages were you running? I guess it was your first? anti-es?

I dont see the gyno in the first pic either.

Thread Information