dannyainge is offline New Member

tendinitis and bursitis

Anyone had these? I've never done the sauce, only 1AD, but during the 1AD cycle developed tendinitis and bursitis in my hip...I know that lots of guys on gear have had this problem, but I think most cases are due to extreme increases in poundage used during cycles...I didn't increase poundages much, so my question is: Can fluctuations in test or estrogen levels impact joints in such a way as to cause tendinitis and bursitis???..I ask the question cause I'd like to hit another cycle of 1AD, but only if it had nothing to do with my tendinitis and bursitis..I've done searches here and on the web and can't find a good answer...Any insight would be appreciated.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    I did one cycle of just deca and after the cycle i have tendonitis in my right forearm and a little in the left. I stopped training arms for awhile and it went away. It seems to inflame when i arm wrestle. It had gone away for probably two months and then i armwrestled a kid and it came back, the next day i lifted arms and its been hurting ever since. Which has been about a week. I think the tendonitis deffinately came from the juice but i'm no doctor.

dannyainge is offline New Member
    thanks..anyone else have thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    I did one cycle of just deca and after the cycle i have tendonitis in my right forearm and a little in the left. I stopped training arms for awhile and it went away. It seems to inflame when i arm wrestle. It had gone away for probably two months and then i armwrestled a kid and it came back, the next day i lifted arms and its been hurting ever since. Which has been about a week. I think the tendonitis deffinately came from the juice but i'm no doctor.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro the impact to joints is dif than developing tendonitis. An example of how you get tendonitis is as a result of over usage of the connecting muscles between joints and the tendons that are attached to the muscle and the bone. Bursitis is an inflamation of a bursa sac when bone rubs against bone,in a joint. Over usage is a major reason that contributes to developing those conditions. Juice compounds the problem...as you gain strength and recovery times are shorter there is a tendency to over train.

Thread Information