Thread: Best book out

mr_man is offline Associate Member

Best book out

I was wondering if someone could tell what the best steroid book out on the market.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Arnolds Encyclopedia...its not that much into steroids I think but I love it.

Steroids 101 is good...

tenn0titan is offline New Member
    Free gear books. Enjoy from TT over at www.musclechemistry.com.
    Link:
    http://www.cox-internet.com/virgintamr/

Posted by basskiller at Fitness Geared. Be sure to thank him by signing up at the board. Peace.

TT

Come over and see my board (not mine personally but the board I hang at, peace.
    )
    www.musclechemistry.com
    tenn0titan

calidude is offline Senior Member
    you don't need a book if you come on here. this board is the best knowledge on gear you can find. Plus you won't have to pay $70 to read.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Two personal favorites, if you are looking for something more in-depth than a reference manual are:

Both of these books are worthy of a good read accompanied with a highlighter. If you read both - you would have a VERY solid understanding of the use of anabolic steroids . Again... strongly recommended for anyone looking for available studies and strong research on AAS.

cb25 is offline Banned
    thanks for the post warrior...i believe i'll be picking up the Yeasalis book soon -

i always hear how he's the foremost critic of steroids ...yet he himself admits, that there's not nearly as big of a problem with it as people would like to make out...sounds like he actually gives a balanced view of AS...i'll be interested to pick that up

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Arnolds Encyclopedia...its not that much into steroids I think but I love it.

Steroids 101 is good...
    I have steriods 101, I first thought it was good. But it is really not. That book is filled with misinformation and serious omissions of pertinent facts. I would not recommend it to a novice.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    anabolics 2004

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    thanks for the post warrior...i believe i'll be picking up the Yeasalis book soon -

i always hear how he's the foremost critic of steroids...yet he himself admits, that there's not nearly as big of a problem with it as people would like to make out...sounds like he actually gives a balanced view of AS...i'll be interested to pick that up
    I think Yesalis was part of The Steroid Game, or something like that - and it was pretty much against the use of AAS... more based on ethics. Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise is deffinity more neutral - he shares the myths that are out there about AAS use - especially regarding the physical side effects. He blames a lot of the misinformation on media hype. I would say this book is, if anything, more por steroid use . And his new views on the ethics of AAS use seem to be more pro use as well...

I think the Taylor book is more against the use - but he doesn't really clearly state why - more like he just keeps stateing he is against "use without proper medical supervision." Like he is saying what he should say - rather than what he actually feels... thats my opinion of it.

But both books are full of great info. I am 100 percent sure you will be very satisfied with the material in the Yesalis book... and you will be thirsty for the info in Taylors book after it...

Thread Information