Thread: what to take between cycles?
11-25-2003, 06:51 AM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
what to take between cycles?
I just got off my first cycle. i took sust 250, i know it is not what most people req. but i wanted to start slow. i had a moderate gain of about 20 lbs through the cyle. i plan to take a much bigger second cylce starting in Jan. i want to take a break before i start.the questions i have are
1. should i lower my calorie intake during the break
2. should i take anything like cell tec during the break
3. should i try to burn off some of this fat i fained by running alot and doing light reps during the break or should i still lift heavy and keep packing on the pounds
4. i know i still nedd to intake a lot of protein but how much? i was taking in about2 grams per pound of body weight during cycle?
5. if anyone can give me anyother good advice i have notasked about i would appreciate it.
11-25-2003, 06:55 AM #2
I would say you need to decide what you want to do between now and then, whether it be to keep gaining or cut up a little. Personally, i would try to cut a little, lose some of the fat and water weight, so that you have a lower starting BF on your next cycle...JMHO.
One way or the other, I'd say you'd lower your calorie intake from when you were on cycle...you need to stick to your maintenance calories, or just lower than (assuming you try to cut).
Personally, I'd shoot for 1-1.5g protein per pound of body weight off cycle.
11-25-2003, 07:14 AM #3Originally Posted by jaymuscle
1. Try and keep your caloric intake high. Your going to need all those extra calories to maintain the gains you achieved while cycling.
2. Cell-Tech is good. I'd also cycle in some glutamine and plenty of supplemental protein.
3. IMO weight training and cardio go hand-in-hand bro.
4. Thats a little hard to say. Everybody is different and it will depend training habits and whatever it takes to maintain your current weight.
5. IMO the hardest part about cycling off is just trying to stay motivated. You've made all these great gains over the past 10wks or so and, for me, it seems like it comes to a complete hault. There is no doubt that you will lose some of your strength and mass and that can be a little depressing. If you stay disciplined, train hard, and eat well there is no reason why you can't keep most of what you achieved. Besides that your body will need to be in great shape before beginning your next cycle and think how much MORE you'll gain. Good luck.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)