REM is offline Member

No, Nitric Oxide.

anyone heard of it?
    I got it from FITNESS AND MUSCLE MAGAZINE,
    helps ur muscle to grow and keep ur blood levels
    even, give more energy etc....... 2 to 3 grams of it
    twice daily will do it...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If its the same stuff my buddies are taking (I think they called it NOS3) they swear by it. But, the funny thing is they actually think the stuff works better than AS...I almost died laughing when I heard that.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    im taking it right now seems to give me a little more pump but im realy just trying to get blood flowing in my veins. it can't hurt. it gives me a head ache if i don't drink enough water. If it helps a little bit along with my other stuff great if not who cares.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    as mart651 said it cant hurt, i will try it see what i can get out of it.
    thanks for info later...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    If its the same stuff my buddies are taking (I think they called it NOS3) they swear by it. But, the funny thing is they actually think the stuff works better than AS...I almost died laughing when I heard that.
    Its a proven fact that 500 mg of testosterone a week will give almost 5 times the nitrogen pump that No2 and NOS3 gives at recommended doses. A combination cant hurt and also the arginine will also "enhance" the hornyness factor for testosterone. I take the cheaper l-arginine at about 3 grams a day plus whatever comes in whey and other sources (probably another 4 grams a day from whey/meat sources) and it does enhance the libido a lot when combined with testosterone.

rem if you go to supplement forum and search no2 there is a lot of bros that have allready posted some good stuff on this.
    just trying to help

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    rem if you go to supplement forum and search no2 there is a lot of bros that have allready posted some good stuff on this.
    just trying to help
    thanks bro for ur help well apreciated...

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    "buylongterm" where can you find this stuff NOS3 I have searched all over Google for NOS3 and have not found a site that sells this chemical just research data on it and circulation system.

Is the stuff legal to buy or in the same catagory as AS

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SYN
    "buylongterm" where can you find this stuff NOS3 I have searched all over Google for NOS3 and have not found a site that sells this chemical just research data on it and circulation system.

Is the stuff legal to buy or in the same catagory as AS

I also tried to do a search but couldn't find it as well. If you want, I can ask my buddies where they got it! PM me to remind me. From what I gather, It's legal.

no2 by mri on yahoo. I got mine at gnc pretty high though. about $80 for 21 day supply

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    no2 by mri on yahoo. I got mine at gnc pretty high though. about $80 for 21 day supply
    www.advantagesupplements.com/bpinnacleb/html

has the pinnacle version for less than half what GNC charges ($33.49). they also carry the bsn version (nitrix) for about the same amount.

sam

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    I'm not sure if these are the same things . I have seen the NO2 at GNC and can find that without trouble it was just the NOS3 I had never heard of and was curious.
    I need better cirulation .. Real bad.. Limbs fall asleep way to much or go numb.. Not good stuff when trying to lift or go to sleep.
    Thanks for the help, let me know if you find something.
    SYN

Thread Information