moush is offline Senior Member

Looks havent changed but Strength is up!

Well i am in week 6 of my cycle and my looks havent really changed dramatically......i mean i see some size difference but nothing so significant. On the other hand my strength is amazing, the strongest i have ever been! I am outdoing all my bests in every exercise! Whats going on? Can i do anything to change this??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I always am my worst critic. When I was looking in the mirror, I didn't think I was much bigger, but when my friends saw me, they were like "You look big" Thats why I like to take pics of myself to see my progress. Just give it time

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I always am my worst critic. When I was looking in the mirror, I didn't think I was much bigger, but when my friends saw me, they were like "You look big" Thats why I like to take pics of myself to see my progress. Just give it time
    definately agree with that...when i was on tren /test i didnt think i gained at all..then i go home after a few weeks and automatically everyone knew what i was doing..i ended up gaining a total of 27lbs in 8 weeks....you dont realize how big you really are...taking pics is a good idea.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just stop looking in the mirror period. look once every week and thats it. and stay off of scales as well. just lift heavy and eat hard. sleep well. u'll grow nicely !

cheers !

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I always measure myself with a sewing tape so all the guess work is out. If I don't gain a pound but my arms and legs are getting bigger then it is working. Most all of us have a little fat that can be lost during the process, so dont worry you are growing

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    EAT MORE if you want to grow.

moush is offline Senior Member
    i eat like a monster!! but thanks for all the advice guys i needed that in my mind to get me set mentally again...i was not focused and i let it bother me.....

Thread Information