synthetic is offline Associate Member

test and cholestorol

i have a hi cholest problem of 231 total tested 6 months ago, which after that i changed my diet. im 21 years old 5'11" 250lb
    now which would have less chance of bringing ldl up...750mg sust a week of 500mg test enth a week (or maybe lower does)
    also considering 200-400mg deca a week on the side all this for 10 weeks

last cycle was a year ago

also plan to eat low sat fat diet on this cycle

hybrid is offline Member
    you are pretty young to have cholesterol that high, as you probably know. You should probably try and get that 231 number down well below 200 before you start a cycle. A good clean diet should do the trick. Solve one problem before adding more variables to the equation.

Gilster is offline Member
    I once had a cholesterol number of 367, and a triglyceride count of 745. I used 800-1600mgs/d of non-flush niacin and reduced those numbers to sub 150 in 2 months without changing my diet at all. I was a seriously obese person and ate like crap at that time. I keep mine now during and off cycle now at 118 chol, and 125 tryg, by continuing to use Non-Flush Niacin at 1600mgs/d during and for 2 months after a cycle, and at 800mgs/d year round otherwise. If you use regular niacin you will feel like your skin is flushing and crawling, and you will not like it. It is a horrible feeling.

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I once had a cholesterol number of 367, and a triglyceride count of 745. I used 800-1600mgs/d of non-flush niacin and reduced those numbers to sub 150 in 2 months without changing my diet at all. I was a seriously obese person and ate like crap at that time. I keep mine now during and off cycle now at 118 chol, and 125 tryg, by continuing to use Non-Flush Niacin at 1600mgs/d during and for 2 months after a cycle, and at 800mgs/d year round otherwise. If you use regular niacin you will feel like your skin is flushing and crawling, and you will not like it. It is a horrible feeling.
    367??? holy shit........... how are u still alive

where can i get it? hopefully its off the shelf...how about zocor

It is a natural supp. I still take it daily. You can get it here or at the store near you as well.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    You should probably try and get that 231 number down well below 200 before you start a cycle. Solve one problem before adding more variables to the equation.
    If I was you I would take this advice and use it. Might be the best way to go

good infor gilster, yeah the regular niacin my buddy tried to clense his system of weed before a drug test at work and didn't use the non-flush he turned bright read all over and said it felt like his skin was being melted off.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    while on cycle you should use nolva (for several reasons), but in particular because it helps improve the lipid panel (and prevent gyno)

Thread Information