octagon is offline New Member

I got a package yesterday, and guess what happened

yesterday a man in a USPS uniform showed up at my door and said i needed to sign for a package. i had been expecting something, but i had never been asked to sign for something before, when ordering from LR or other companies. the whole thing felt shady, and the guy looked like a cop. i refused the package.

am i just being paranoid? i wasn't even ordering AS, just prescription drugs from overseas (dostinex). would they actually try to do a "controlled delivery" for someting that minor?

cb25 is offline Banned
    I don't have experience ordering gear, etc through the mail...but anytime I've had a package delivered to my home, I've had to sign for it...that goes for UPS, FedEx as well as USPS...and that was for normal, everyday stuff...i thought it was just everyday procedure for packages...

bump for more experienced replies...

If you have an Rx for the medication there should be no worries.

Don' sweat it, ALL USPS workers look like Cops, LOL...and they're not gonna C-Delivery on you for a darn sex drug, unless you're ordering thousands.......
    When I'm here, I sign, when I'm not, they leave it... I don't know exactly why???

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm waiting on a package that I know I have to sign for

I aint skurrd

I would rather sign than have them leave hundreds of dollars worth
    of stuff on my doorstep

carguy_25 is offline New Member
    I am a shipping manager at my work. Most people ship stuff with delivery confirmation, meaning they have to have a signature.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    oder a lot of little shit and get to know the drivers on your route--that way when you order something questionable--you will no whats up depending on who comes to the door

mass junkie is offline banned
    By law somebody over the age of 18 has to sign for a medication.....the guy was just doing his job...and yes you were paranoid...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, dont be worried, my freind just got a package at 7pm I didnt even know they ran that late, and everything was fine;;

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I reckon the Octagon did the right thing.

At first I wasn't gunna anyhting about this but WTF; I lost a parcel to Customs just last week - $400 Australian Dollars (prolly bout 37.50 US I spose LOL), worth of Var and Clomid.

Now this was only my second delivery, the first one got through no worries and I remember driving back from the PO Box with it that first time feeling like a real bad ass and thinking 'fuck this was a piece of piss'...yeah...well it was THAT time!!

After just 1 successful delivery I was thinking everything would be smooth from now on and I could order what I wanted, when I wanted without a second thought.......well it sure didn't take long to turn out not to be the case hey!

Now loosing $400 doesn't really piss me off THAT much when I think about how I lost it - it's just the nervous waiting for a knock on the front door - hopefully it won't ever come; but shit then again it might!

Newbies can't really give much advice, but one thing I can say is; DON'T GET FUCKIN COMPLACENT!!!

I didn't mean to hijack your thread Octagon, I just thought this might add to what you were saying...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon
    yesterday a man in a USPS uniform showed up at my door and said i needed to sign for a package. i had been expecting something, but i had never been asked to sign for something before, when ordering from LR or other companies. the whole thing felt shady, and the guy looked like a cop. i refused the package.

am i just being paranoid? i wasn't even ordering AS, just prescription drugs from overseas (dostinex). would they actually try to do a "controlled delivery" for someting that minor?

you are allowed to order up to a 3month supply of prescription dugs with out any RX script
    abstrack@protonmail.com

octagon is offline New Member
    if it's legal, what is the worst that could happen to me for signing? my house is not clean

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    if it's legal, what is the worst that could happen to me for signing? my house is not clean
    you keep thinking in worst case scenerio. you are just being paranoid, go pick up your package.

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    you keep thinking in worst case scenerio. you are just being paranoid, go pick up your package.
    You said your house isn't clean,
    Well, Clean house and go get it! Take whatever it is you're worried about them findin' if they were to come in, over to a buddy's, and bring it back After you've got your package.
    Heck, I'm with Nailer, don't scare yourself outta money.....
    In fact, what's your name, and addy, I'll go get it

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    I'll go with the 7th warrior, when someones home they have someone sign it, if not they leave it on the doorstep. However this is for just normal stuff. Not anything i could get in trouble for.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    stop thinking negative and pyranoid bro..

you can always just sign with a bunch of loops or scribbles, they don't ask for id, and what if the package were for someone else that lives with you or gets mail at your place. a robber could break into your house and when the door bell rang sign for it and everything would be chill, just don't worry about it, they would probably flag your **** and you wouldn't even get it a few times before they even thought about setting up this sting operation your worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    you can always just sign with a bunch of loops or scribbles, they don't ask for id, and what if the package were for someone else that lives with you or gets mail at your place. a robber could break into your house and when the door bell rang sign for it and everything would be chill, just don't worry about it, they would probably flag your **** and you wouldn't even get it a few times before they even thought about setting up this sting operation your worried about.
    one more thing, I live at a frat house and people sign for others guys' packages all the time, its just whoever is happening to be eatching tv downstairs and is closest to the door will sign for it. bros in my house have twice signed for my gear and brought it up to me at my room, dude everything will be fine.

Thread Information