Thread: Test Levels

harorider is offline New Member

Question Test Levels

If you start with a low test level, run , lets say a couple decent size test cycles and followed up with a correct dose of clomid......
    could your test levels come back and level out at a higher level than the baseline?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i don't think it WILL end up higher, but it could. If everything is done correctly, your test levels should return to what they were before you started.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    i don't think it WILL end up higher, but it could. If everything is done correctly, your test levels should return to what they were before you started.

Exactly!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Unlikely. Testosterone is an ever fluctuating hormone so you might have it checked before cycle at 560ng/dl, and then post cycle it's tested at 780ng/dl, but thats not an increase from supplementing exogeneous testosterone. It shows full recovery, but the explaination of the increase is a matter of coincidence in reference to the cycle.

Shoot for the same number you had before the cycle. 20-39 yr old range is 400-1080ng/dl. As long as your in that range after a cycle, then your recovery is in hand

harorider is offline New Member

Test Levels

Before I had my first cycle I had Test levels checked and it was low and
    estrogen was high, which really blew me away because with my hot head sometimes and my incredible sex drive, I always thought my test was a little high. The doctor didn't even give it much thought and acted like it was no big deal. I thought it would be cool if after doing a few darn good cycles and a perfect PCT, my levels might go to the norm and not my old baseline.
    Wishfull thinking, I guess.

Thread Information