nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

Current Price List Check

I've seen a lot of people lately asking about prices of gear and if they paid too much, etc...

I think it's about time someone compiled a NEW updated list of gear and what it's going for domestic and international.

I'd take this upon myself, but unfortunately I don't know enough about current situations.

Just a suggestion...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    everybody pays a different price...not one the same

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    everybody pays a different price...not one the same
    I know this....

But there is a DEFINITE range on what is considered a legit price to pay for gear.

Quote Originally Posted by nmk85roll
    I know this....

But there is a DEFINITE range on what is considered a legit price to pay for gear.
    its a supply and demand type deal. for some it is extremely hard to find a source so they just take the raping they receive when someone finally hooks them up and others live in mexico its a huge range, and its all relative to how badly you want it and how much money you have to burn.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    The source at my gym usually goes by the time of year. If its winter, he raises prices on "bulkiing" AAS. When spring/summer come along, prices on "cutting" AAS go up. Just like armwrestler said, its supply and demand.

**** I hate economics...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Basically what he means is on the average. None of this supply and demand crap. ON AVERAGE. For example:
    Sust 250 overseas usually goes for about 8-10 dollars per amp. Thats a good price.
    Dbol varies. Usually 2-3 a tab for 50mg
    I wont compile a list but something in that range is what he is asking.

Make a rape list. Sustanon 250 $20 an amp if you like getting screwed in the ass.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Make a rape list. Sustanon 250 $20 an amp if you like getting screwed in the ass.[/QUOTE]

is 125$ for 10ml of test e at 100mg per ml a raping??? thats what my source is asking, im pretty sure it is.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Yes, 125$ for a 1000mg of test is a solid raping. But then again, if you need it that bad, then you will pay his price. Such is the black market...

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Make a rape list. Sustanon 250 $20 an amp if you like getting screwed in the ass.
    is 125$ for 10ml of test e at 100mg per ml a raping??? thats what my source is asking, im pretty sure it is.[/QUOTE]

SCREW THAT. If you need it??? Come on. You dont need it that bad to where you would spend 4x as much.

Lets put it to you this way. 80-90 dollars for a 400 mg 10ml vial of test E.

4000 mgs for 80 dollars compared to 1,000 mgs for 125 dollars?? so you would pay 500 dollars instead of waiting around and paying maybe 100 or 125 dollars for a better price.

yeah i know its alot because im gonna have to buy 4 vials of it to get a complete cycle... but hes the only guy i got... maybe i can atleast get it down to 90-100$. Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah i know its alot because im gonna have to buy 4 vials of it to get a complete cycle... but hes the only guy i got... maybe i can atleast get it down to 90-100$. Hope so!

LMAO. You are the type of guy that keeps his type of guy in business.
    Do what you gotta do. 400 dollars just for Test. Not to mention your clomid and nolva. Hope you have a good job.

yeah the clomid and nolva will be about another 100$ but im gettin that myself at LR. You gotta do what you gotta do!

Thread Information