Thread: Pay Too Much?

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member

Pay Too Much?

I recently picked up 20 amps kirachi sust and one bottle of QV stan 50.....i was just wondering if i got ripped off. . .this is a fairly new source i picked up from, basically the only one in my area who is SOMEWHAT reliable, consistant and decent prices (but he still is little shady as far as prices i believe )....i paid $10 an amp, and $200 for the bottle of winny. any input?
    ~EFF~

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i paid $150 for my bottle of QV stan100

Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    I recently picked up 20 amps kirachi sust and one bottle of QV stan 50.....i was just wondering if i got ripped off. . .this is a fairly new source i picked up from, basically the only one in my area who is SOMEWHAT reliable, consistant and decent prices (but he still is little shady as far as prices i believe )....i paid $10 an amp, and $200 for the bottle of winny. any input?
    ~EFF~
    the $10 an amp aint bad, but the $200 for the winny is getting f*cked up the ass and then giving the guy a tip for doing a good job.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    the $10 an amp aint bad, but the $200 for the winny is getting f*cked up the ass and then giving the guy a tip for doing a good job.
    Bump... If its a hands on source, thats what people be paying.... I know it is ****ed up... I know this kid, mutual freind of a freind, that i think likes gettin ripped off... He Payed 285 for a bottle of win, stan 100mgs 20cc, but he got two at that price... He told me that he once payed 200 for a 10cc bottle fo test E by QV. It sucks, but u got to do, what u got to do sometimes i guess, to get BIG....

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    so i basically got f#cked with my pants on huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Bump... If its a hands on source, thats what people be paying.... I know it is ****ed up... I know this kid, mutual freind of a freind, that i think likes gettin ripped off... He Payed 285 for a bottle of win, stan 100mgs 20cc, but he got two at that price... He told me that he once payed 200 for a 10cc bottle fo test E by QV. It sucks, but u got to do, what u got to do sometimes i guess, to get BIG....
    yeah, i deffinately agree that it sucks and also agree that its worth more than that to help get a great body, but with respect to most of the pricess i've seen its a raping. if i wasn't able to get a source with good prices i probably would have payed the piper too.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    honestly I don't think you got ripped off very badly...i know that QV winstrol 50mg/20ml is around $95...so basically it is just double marked up...that is pretty normal for juice...but someone paying over $100 for a bottle of test is just stuipid...the sustanon doesn't sound like a rip either..i've seen it for almost $20 an amp..

So $100 for test is the going price. What about 2500mg of enthanate? What should i be looking for pricewise so i dont get ripped?

Thread Information