Thread: Eq

JC54321 is offline New Member

Eq

I have a question for the experienced ones. Do any of you not like eq. I was not impressed with QV at all. Do any of you get good mass gains with EQ (without grams of test)? I would like to hear what you think about china eq too. Thanks guys. I know there aer old posts but I want ot see recent opinions on the chinese stuff.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JC54321
    I have a question for the experienced ones. Do any of you not like eq. I was not impressed with QV at all. Do any of you get good mass gains with EQ (without grams of test)? I would like to hear what you think about china eq too. Thanks guys. I know there aer old posts but I want ot see recent opinions on the chinese stuff.
    I had the chinese stuff last time around...50mg/mL...pain in the ass to inj so much to get a decent dose...it was good...although i was happier with the old ttokyo boldenone 200mg/ml

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    EQ is EQ bro, unless it's fake, then it won't help you at all. But it needs to be run for a minimum of 5 weeks before you see any results from it. People who cycle on EQ usually recommend at least a 16 week regimine of it to maximize the anabolic characteristics of the compound.

Peace

-Taejoon

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Some do run it for shorter periods of time, but the minimum I would do would be 12 weeks. Hope this helps.

Peace

-Taejoon

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    check out the thread on tren and EQ

i'll bump it cuz most people just dont understand how to use long-ester gear

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I used EQ with my first cycle, and LOVED it. I ran Ultragan 50mg/ml and it did suck injecting all the time, but WOW it was well worth it. I will be adding it to my current cycle as well.

handmade god is offline New Member
    Actually EQ is one of the best i' ve ever used,great strenght and solid muscles ,no water at all
    nothing dramatic ,because anything dramatic suggests WATER gains;bloat
    so i do recomment EQ for anyone looking for a model's body or a ripped athletic look.
    just run it for 8 weeks atleast (2 weeks of half life,that would make it effective for 3 more weeks)

Thread Information