Thread: t400 and eq

BigYank is offline New Member

t400 and eq

First, does anyone know the correct detection time for EQ.?
    I have a fdny medical some time in the summer, not sure if they test for gear.
    The next question is the t400, can it be broken down into 3 times a weeks as uposed to once a week?
    Would you be benefiting from the prop in the t400 by doing this (its only 50 mg of prop in each ml in t400)?

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigYank
    First, does anyone know the correct detection time for EQ.?
    I have a fdny medical some time in the summer, not sure if they test for gear.
    The next question is the t400, can it be broken down into 3 times a weeks as uposed to once a week?
    Would you be benefiting from the prop in the t400 by doing this (its only 50 mg of prop in each ml in t400)?

EQ--the detection time will be around a year--the leaner you are and the more cardio you do the faster it will clear

T400--just do one shot a week cuz as the shorter esters are waning the longer will be peaking---its like a "timed release" injection

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I thought EQ was detectable only up to 5 months?? I doubt they will test for AAS anyways man...probably just for weed and stuff like that.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I thought EQ was detectable only up to 5 months?? I doubt they will test for AAS anyways man...probably just for weed and stuff like that.

your prolly right about the UA--i have seen pics of some of the FDNY guys---definitely on something

BIG YANK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    your prolly right about the UA--i have seen pics of some of the FDNY guys---definitely on something
    well ,even if they don't test for gear, they might see elevated levels in liver ...ect .with may lead to futher test. does this sound right ?
    what would you guys do in place of the eq ond deca in these cases?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    No man, you are worrying too much. You said you wont get tested until summer so you have a good 6 months left at least. EQ will be out of your system by then. I am not sure how long the Test is detectable for though but you could just say you had a problem "getting it up"

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as splitting up the shot, the more frequent the shot the better. T400 is just like sustanon in a lot of ways. Inject eod or e third day

BIG YANK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    As far as splitting up the shot, the more frequent the shot the better. T400 is just like sustanon in a lot of ways. Inject eod or e third day
    i got ya. i was going to do test 400 and eq followed by tren and winnys
    1-12 t400 800mg's (1000mg 1st week)
    1-8 eq (mg not sure yet)
    7-12 tren (mg ?)))
    9-14 winny(mg)
    nolvadex and clomids on hand..

Thread Information