j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member

At this point is there any way to obtain THG?

Not asking for surce just want to know if ne1 knows or not. We'll leave it at that!

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34
    Not asking for surce just want to know if ne1 knows or not. We'll leave it at that!
    ..............you're obviously asking.

j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member
    No really I just am curious. seriously ahh but believe whatever no skin of my teeth

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34

usually questions like this are frowned upon, hence the semi flamming you have received. however, i highly doubt anyone has THG for sale right now, this is the AAS that is produced by balco labs in burlingame california(where i'm origionally from). the AAS that barry bonds, giambi, romonowski and other pro athletes are being sent to trial for. the owner of balco is under prosecution right now and his company is basically out of service for the moment and he is the creator and sole distributor, so i highly doubt you would be able to get any at all.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i was curious also im not interested in obtaining it just wondering if reg bums have it haha

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    I herd it's almost the same as Tren

Quote Originally Posted by bouya_ak
    I herd it's almost the same as Tren
    yes, i also have heard from many that it is similar to tren but i am not sure.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I hear where you're coming from, but you shouldn't be shopping ...

I was also curious if it was just for clients of balco, which it probably is.

SID

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why? It is... was a designer streroid to help the athletes get around the testers - since its metabolites were not something that was tested for. There will be something else... and then something after that... and so on, and so forth.

There is plenty of gear that is obtainable for anyone to use - I would not concern yourself with THG. I bet most of the guys that have to use the designer drugs because of testing procedures would prefer to use other, more common substances.

Unless of course you are one of the athletes that gets tested and now looking to get some THG... then I would say, once again - Why? They know how to test for it now. It is as good as nandrolone as far as beating the testing system now!

Forget THG - there is plenty of other stuff available to get your edge...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Why? It is... was a designer streroid to help the athletes get around the testers - since its metabolites were not something that was tested for. There will be something else... and then something after that... and so on, and so forth.

There is plenty of gear that is obtainable for anyone to use - I would not concern yourself with THG. I bet most of the guys that have to use the designer drugs because of testing procedures would prefer to use other, more common substances.

Unless of course you are one of the athletes that gets tested and now looking to get some THG... then I would say, once again - Why? They know how to test for it now. It is as good as nandrolone as far as beating the testing system now!

Forget THG - there is plenty of other stuff available to get your edge...
    Exactly Warrior, I was just going to say something similar.
    All of this (understandable) intrigue with THG is starting to wear on me for one simple reason:
    Not one single shread of evidence have I seen that even suggests that THG is ANY better than ANY other Drug, with the exception of it's previously hard to spot molecular structure......True?
    I would be willing to lay money on the fact that you touched on, that they would more than likely rather be using many of their favorites, instead of this, but couldn't do to ez detection. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that many common AAS is more suitable for overall gains, but just can't "Fly under the Radar"....Everyone is caught up in the Exoticness and Mystery of it all, and have got themselves assuming that because of all the hoopla, it MUST be better.

Thread Information