gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Winny/Hair Loss,help

Bout to start a good lean mass cycle with deca /winny,not much winny involved though,have 10 mL on hand.Do I have to worry about any accelerated hair loss with that small aount of Winny?I have heard Winstrol does damage on the hairline.Thanks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    hit the search button bro its been covered

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    Bout to start a good lean mass cycle with deca/winny,not much winny involved though,have 10 mL on hand.Do I have to worry about any accelerated hair loss with that small aount of Winny?I have heard Winstrol does damage on the hairline.Thanks

First of all you have alot more to worry about than the acceleration of hair loss.

Your cycle needs extreme revision, and you need to do alot more research before you start running AS.

The cycle you have planned will completely shut you down.

Test is a must in EVERY cycle, as this is probably your first cycle (I hope, since it looks like you have not done any research) I would probably run a Test only cycle--see how your body reacts to a single ester.

I am hoping that you atleast know what PCT and hope you have one planned.

Overall you are not ready for AS just from the research aspect. How about you post some stats/training experience/diet.

Dont rush into AS, you'll regret it.

N

Thread Information